Dinafem Fadeds outdoor 2020. Dinafem, Humboldt, Mephisto. No till organic

Yes, it has become so popular that it has overtaken other critical parts of the site. We had overwhelmingly positive feedback from the members and vendors we had asked about it and so we decided to build it out as its own thing. We're doing a soft launch this fall (October) and our official launch for it is slated for start of the new year (all battles will cease on AFN at that point.)

That way we can focus one site on home grow and the other site is for grow and show (competitive.)

We've been with AFN a good few year's now and the grow battles have exploded over the year's but this is what makes AFN in my humble opinion :pass:

It could be a good move to have more "home" grows soley on AFN and the main battles over on HOTT, a soft test would give more data then a final decision can be made, I assume :thumbsup:

@faded187 You have done a ton of diaries for mainly Dinafem and now HSO, I'm not part if admin and mot sure what's going on with the badges etc. But, from my past experiences you should qualify for the super gladiator position :pass:

Thanks for the tag mate. I'll be watching as usual :thumbsup:

All the best :bong:

Mark..

We've been with AFN a good few year's now and the grow battles have exploded over the year's but this is what makes AFN in my humble opinion :pass:

It could be a good move to have more "home" grows soley on AFN and the main battles over on HOTT, a soft test would give more data then a final decision can be made, I assume :thumbsup:

@faded187 You have done a ton of diaries for mainly Dinafem and now HSO, I'm not part if admin and mot sure what's going on with the badges etc. But, from my past experiences you should qualify for the super gladiator position :pass:

Mark..

Mark, that is 100% what we're doing actually lol. Keeping the "home grow" and "new grower" aspect to AFN, focusing this on cultivation and journaling. HOTT will be strictly competitive growing/battles, we don't plan on having cultivation help forums over there at all in fact. AFN for home grow, HOTT for show. That way those that want to duke it out in competitive/friendly battles can do so (and we've got some software addon's we bought specifically to help us streamline them, in fact some stuff I think you guys yourself will even find appealing,) and those that just want to grow and have fun will still have their normal spot.

Vendors won't be going away from AFN :pighug: We're just taking our growing "teenager" that is 'Grow Battles' and moving it to it's own space. :vibe: Dinafem on both sites sounds appealing to me :kiss: ha!

Mark..
Hey Mark thanks buddy. I totally spaced all battles were movin to hott but i really not sure i even gonna do much battle depending on what you got goin and where? I following you man. You got me hooked on these big girls. Im already planning for next year. Had 7 inchs rain past 24hrs so been keeping girls dry in between rains. I cant remember which day was my last update, dont even wanna go back and read lol but i get some pics up soon. All doin awesome besides the blue cookies reveging but all should be fine come October.

Here ya go @Dinafem-Mark. 2 cheese xxls, 2 gorillas, a haze xxl, and a Humboldt bubba kush. All will be done organic. Every one will be over 100 dry gs. Doin my own battle, tryin for 1lb off 2 cheese xxl. Oh and @Shopboys420 its on bro, me and you cheese battle. Throw a pic of yours on my thread once a week homie. If you run into any problems i help ya out. We battle for yield tho. I know you runnin ocean forest with synthetic so lil tricky. But i promise you the xxls blow every other strain ive grown out the water with yields. Especially the white widow and amnesia xxl. The blue amnesia xxl not so much. Im giving the haze xxl one more shot. I think i can pull 150 off her.
20190824_062249.jpg

How ya doing pal and fuck me how many girls do you run at one time also I cant wait to see what you do with these xxl ones

Lol. Alot bro. These are my last 2 cheese xxl of that pack and i hope thenext is as awesome. My first cheese was 261 i think and last one was 211. I still have an open 3x3x7 box i might start a few Humboldts autos. I did a few outdoors i smokin on now. And i also might be getting an even bigger grow area but i will need more lights and what not so im gonna wait till outdoor grow is done before i figure that out.

@Rebel dinafem gorillas in round white buckets.
20190825_100142.jpg
the new [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]
20190825_110856.jpg
the new [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]
20190825_110932.jpg
Humboldt chemdawg
20190825_110952.jpg
dinafem og cookies
20190825_111009.jpg
Humboldt ogkz
20190825_111002.jpg
dinafem blue cookies
20190825_111028.jpg
20190825_111131.jpg
glory tree
20190825_111053.jpg
20190825_111455.jpg
and my pawtners for size comparison, they not miniatures
20190825_111407.jpg
@Dinafem-Mark everything lookin awesome bro. These 4 late start girls really growin up, blue cookies back in flower again. Bout to get dumped on rain again. Been pouring for days. All girls top dressed fresh compost and what barley straw i had left. Not sure the younger girls need caging so will wait see how big they get. Yard smells delicious.

@Rebel dinafem gorillas in round white buckets.View attachment 1095159 the new [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]View attachment 1095165 the new [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]View attachment 1095167 Humboldt chemdawg View attachment 1095168 dinafem og cookies View attachment 1095171 Humboldt ogkzView attachment 1095172 dinafem blue cookies View attachment 1095174 View attachment 1095173 glory tree View attachment 1095176 View attachment 1095175 and my pawtners for size comparison, they not miniatures View attachment 1095178 @Dinafem-Mark everything lookin awesome bro. These 4 late start girls really growin up, blue cookies back in flower again. Bout to get dumped on rain again. Been pouring for days. All girls top dressed fresh compost and what barley straw i had left. Not sure the younger girls need caging so will wait see how big they get. Yard smells delicious.

Very nice back yard! :smoking: I'll get this copied over! Thanks Faded!

Back