Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Tbh I'm not sure in this scenario it'll even factor in all that much. She has been getting water every 4 days usually... she will only even be getting watered once in the next 8 days...

Your soil and nutes and setup... If it was me. Plain water... But again only my opinion.

and he probably has lots of headaches lol N does much more than just keep the leaves green lol

We smoke trim and have smoked fans plenty of times. That headache crap is a myth lol not IDEAL but it does work if they have trichs. Grew a white rhino so frosty had to smoke the fans just to see... Holy rocket ride...

Your soil and nutes and setup... If it was me. Plain water... But again only my opinion.

We smoke trim and have smoked fans plenty of times. That headache crap is a myth lol not IDEAL but it does work if that have trichs. Grew a white widow so frosty had to smoke the fans just to see... Holy rocket ride...

Oh I know man I was just joshin with @Dudeski yes if there are trichs on it you can smoke the fugg out of it lol. I just cant stand the taste of chlorophyll so instead of smoking them I would make DAAAAAAAAABS lol and smoke those instead

I like dabs

Back