Indoor Eye Likes Pot

I already ordered molasses. I'll use whatever is best! I just like to understand the reason for what I'm doing and be able to determine what's best in my own mind.. I'm not trying to be obnoxious I promise. I've been researching it on my own and it seemed like people had mixed opinions

I already ordered molasses. I'll use whatever is best! I just like to understand the reason for what I'm doing and be able to determine what's best in my own mind.. I'm not trying to be obnoxious I promise. I've been researching it done on my own and it seemed like people had mixed opinions

You are smart sweetie and no one thinks you are being anything near obnoxious and if they are I will get onto em lol. There are def mixed opinions about using molasses or not but I def would not use that other stuff cause it still has N in it. But honestly if you used that stuff I don't think it would hurt your plants, I just think the molasses would be more bennificial. Again sweets just my opinion, I will still loves ya no matter what :bighug::bighug::bighug:

You have to do what you are comfortable with now. I'm so happy that I cut last nite because it stressed my ass to death the last 2 weeks!
You have done a great job and will be well rewarded

Tbh I'm not sure in this scenario it'll even factor in all that much. She has been getting water every 4 days usually... she will only even be getting watered once in the next 8 days...

For the experienced ones, wont the n just keep the leafs green? My buddy smokes the hell outta fat leaf joints while the bud is curing

Tbh I'm not sure in this scenario it'll even factor in all that much. She has been getting water every 4 days usually... she will only even be getting watered once in the next 8 days...

If you orderd the molasses, I would go ahead and use it.

Back