Indoor Eye Likes Pot

I was asking if I should keep giving it to her instead of the molasses or if just molasses and why?

Just molasses and water, as @The Elvis I think it was said girl that plant is so damn chaulk full of nutes and so healthy it would just keep on growin. So we really need to call it at some point and stop giving her any nutes so that she can finish and die lol If you give her that she still has this crazy idea she is going to just keep on living a happy life wrrrrrrrrrrrong lol she must die

Just molasses and water, as @The Elvis I think it was said girl that plant is so damn chaulk full of nutes and so healthy it would just keep on growin. So we really need to call it at some point and stop giving her any nutes so that she can finish and die lol If you give her that she still has this crazy idea she is going to just keep on living a happy life wrrrrrrrrrrrong lol she must die
Ok. What does the molasses do then? I like to know why about everything like a 5 year old!!!

Down in that healthy rootzone of yours, there lives a rather large and diverse colony of microbes; aerobic microbes... These guys are responsible for breaking down substrate and providing the plant with the right materials for success.. Molasses, since it comes from sugar cane, has the carbohydrates that MOST benefit these microbes, in the absence of food, so they continue to shuttle the bad byproducts of cellular respiration, and give the microbes a chance to produce some O2 (oxygen) and other positive stimuli for the plant to use in such a way, that it cannibalizes the nutes stored for later.. Think of it like a fat person only having water and crackers for a week; sure, not super healthy, but that fat person will shed some of their additional stored energy (READ: fat), to make way for some muscle growth and lypolysis..

Maybe I skewed that comparison a little, since one is getting fatter, while the other is getting thinner, but they are both catabolic, or breakdown reactions that are beneficial on both sides of the spectrum..

Down in that healthy rootzone of yours, there lives a rather large and diverse colony of microbes; aerobic microbes... These guys are responsible for breaking down substrate and providing the plant with the right materials for success.. Molasses, since it comes from sugar cane, has the carbohydrates that MOST benefit these microbes, in the absence of food, so they continue to shuttle the bad byproducts of cellular respiration, and give the microbes a chance to produce some O2 (oxygen) and other positive stimuli for the plant to use in such a way, that it cannibalizes the nutes stored for later.. Think of it like a fat person only having water and crackers for a week; sure, not super healthy, but that fat person will shed some of their additional stored energy (READ: fat), to make way for some muscle growth and lypolysis..

Maybe I skewed that comparison a little, since one is getting fatter, while the other is getting thinner, but they are both catabolic, or breakdown reactions that are beneficial on both sides of the spectrum..
Ok so then is molasses the only substance that can do that?

View attachment 611577 View attachment 611578 View attachment 611576 View attachment 611575 View attachment 611574 View attachment 611573 View attachment 611572 View attachment 611571 View attachment 611570 View attachment 611569 View attachment 611568
I've been letting her eat her bottom leaves some before I feed her the past few times. I did give her a gallon of water with 6ml cal/ mag , 5ml AN m,g , 10 ml AN B, and 5ml silica this afternoon. When do you stop giving nutrients?
Day 74 today.
growing lots of goodness

I knew it would get xplaind to ya! I didn't know growing weed would require this much skoolin
But im grateful for the knowledge being passed along!

that lol rep comin your way for me NOT havin to type all that, great explanation

The plain molasses doesnt have the nitrogen or potassium your drench does. I would only use very low doses of the drench if u choose to use it.

Back