Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Your soil and nutes and setup... If it was me. Plain water... But again only my opinion.

We smoke trim and have smoked fans plenty of times. That headache crap is a myth lol not IDEAL but it does work if they have trichs. Grew a white rhino so frosty had to smoke the fans just to see... Holy rocket ride...

SCIENCE BOMB!!!!

From my reading and understanding, fan leaves/water leaves w/ trichs have a relatively higher concentration of THC/CBD than the buds themselves.. I'll see if I can find the references, but that's why I keep my trimmed leaves on the side for blunts... Victory....

SCIENCE BOMB!!!!

From my reading and understanding, fan leaves/water leaves w/ trichs have a relatively higher concentration of THC/CBD than the buds themselves.. I'll see if I can find the references, but that's why I keep my trimmed leaves on the side for blunts... Victory....

Yup! And that's why I save all my stems and soak them in vegetable glycerin for 3 months... Sedative sleep meds. *thumbs up*

Hell I've smoked trim that's gotten me more baked then some bud! For real...

SCIENCE BOMB!!!!

Awesome! Its been ages since I've smoked a blunt!

Lol eye, if you defoliate a lil then you gots a blunt! A few fan leafs from the inside blocking light penetration being removed aren't devistating to the plant. They dry pretty quick too.

Hey @GodAmJT , what about a very sticky main stem? The one i just cut was like pinesap on the outside, even smelled piney?

Back