Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Thanks! She doesn't seem too unhappy. She's just a freak I guess! The red is actually kind of pretty tbh. But I don't want her to be sick/ unhappy of course. UPS felt the need to notify me this morning that my delivery was late. Yep... I noticed. Lol... I guess I'll have my nose pressed to the glass all day watching for that stupid brown truck again. :pass:

Lol, yes waiting on them is a pain! Color is cool until it is because of a problem. If new growth is good just be patient. What light are u using? I kept mine at 26 inches as a baby.

Lol, yes waiting on them is a pain! Color is cool until it is because of a problem. If new growth is good just be patient. What light are u using? I kept mine at 26 inches as a baby.
Using the vipar. I had it at about 24" but pulled it up to 30 night before last when she started getting all splotchy. Figured there could be the small possibility that it's because the light was stressing her. I didn't want to freak out and do anything to make her worse but after a couple hours of thinking about it, I figured me pulling the light up would be the least of her worries if it wasn't what was wrong and might give her at least a little relief in the meantime.

Back