Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Looking like a happy baby
I think so too! Pretty sure the PH problems I was having earlier this week might have messed her up a little bit. See how her first set of leaves is a little dark around the edges? That showed up a few days ago, but she's way too young for a phosphorous deficiency (I think?) unless it was pH related and my ph meter was all messed up... and her pot was really dry. Not sure what type of growth is normal for 1 week, but she is definitely growing ...so hopefully she's back on track and I didn't hurt her too much.

looks great EOTW, I'm about a week ahead of you with a SAS seedling in a 15gal.....I covered my soil in foil to help with moisture loss to protect from drying at the top layer..

damn sure is hard starting seedlings in giant containers ....but once you get over the hump its gravy.

looks great EOTW, I'm about a week ahead of you with a SAS seedling in a 15gal.....I covered my soil in foil to help with moisture loss to protect from drying at the top layer..

damn sure is hard starting seedlings in giant containers ....but once you get over the hump its gravy.
Thanks! I have no idea what she's supposed to look like so it's good to hear I haven't messed her up yet!

20160528_122808.jpg

She should look like this, if not, she will very soon!

Try not to stress too much just let her do her thing. She's a weed and she wants to live. Don't over think it, if you're always worried about what will go wrong, you'll try to fix things that don't require fixing and that will cause the problems :) you're doing great!

Back