Indoor Eye Likes Pot

39582569d44ed209546d0e3e14aaaaf2.jpg
That's my pizza I've made for tonight, Parma Ham, Black Olives, Brie and Mozzarella, I made the dough and the tomato sauce [emoji104]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk
Is dinner ready yet?
:smokeout:
I hope you made more than one... There are a lot of stoners around here

Morning!

6ad4b774ebc6e16044899cffa0856287.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

OMG!! PMSL!! classic mug!!!

Thaaaankyou @XxxAuto and @SilentNeuville ! I'm very happy with the growth I've seen for all the older they are! Training will happen! Patience.... They don't need it yet... Imo. Which probably isnt worth much since I'm a newbie, but we'll see!

:pass:

@XxxAuto I didn't know FV-5 did all that! :rofl:

Goodmorning!!!!!
:bighug:
:vibe:

You are far from a newbie. What you did with that JH was mighty impressive! You know what you're doing! No doubt...

That coffee mug is killing me!
:crying:

Me too!! I'm still LOL oh lordy!!

Sometimes you just have to adapt to your environment... [emoji6] [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! no shit huh? LOL!

39582569d44ed209546d0e3e14aaaaf2.jpg
That's my pizza I've made for tonight, Parma Ham, Black Olives, Brie and Mozzarella, I made the dough and the tomato sauce [emoji104]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Yes please!

Oh nice eye!!! those are some "very" nice plants!!! Look at those leaves!!! :jawdrop:

@Eyeoftheworld where are you on Cal+mag?? Id like to see them just a bit more green and tell me you feeding schedule as of now..

_20161008_224002-jpg.643286
:d5:
Thank-you @The Elvis !!! This lil girl is the 3BOG you convinced me to keep. She looks fantastic compared to what she has the past few weeks, but has been odd from day one. Missing and deformed leaves as well as that yellowing around the edges. I'm not surprised that you don't recognize her. She's come a long way! I document all my feeding and watering daily, but am not following anyone elses schedule this grow. I also thought it looked like cal mag. Thank-you for taking a look! I'm anxious to hear your thoughts.

Back