:coffee: :coffee2: :coffee:

Good morning!
Morning!

6ad4b774ebc6e16044899cffa0856287.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Morning!

6ad4b774ebc6e16044899cffa0856287.jpg

Good afternoon Witchy, I was just looking at your set up for growing, looks fantastic, wish I had the space, but there you go, we do what we can to stop us buying crap weed and to be happy with proper home grown weed [emoji41]

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

Good afternoon Witchy, I was just looking at your set up for growing, looks fantastic, wish I had the space, but there you go, we do what we can to stop us buying crap weed and to be happy with proper home grown weed [emoji41]

And that is the truth! Thanks, I'm delighted by my setup and the feeling of awe remains, each and every time I enter the area. It feels truly magical with all the lights, the sound of the pumps, it's a special atmosphere. [emoji106] [emoji2]

And that is the truth! Thanks, I'm delighted by my setup and the feeling of awe remains, each and every time I enter the area. It feels truly magical with all the lights, the sound of the pumps, it's a special atmosphere. [emoji106] [emoji2]

Because you're fooling Mother Nature is why it's magical [emoji106]

Thaaaankyou @XxxAuto and @SilentNeuville ! I'm very happy with the growth I've seen for all the older they are! Training will happen! Patience.... They don't need it yet... Imo. Which probably isnt worth much since I'm a newbie, but we'll see!

:pass:

@XxxAuto I didn't know FV-5 did all that! :rofl:

Goodmorning!!!!!
:bighug:
:vibe:
I didn't realize the app did all that either! [emoji13]

Back