Indoor Eye Likes Pot

See that is what I am talkin about I have been postin morning bowls that I smoke WITH @Eyeoftheworld for like two weeks with my morning cuppa and NO one tells me THIS is where everyone has coffee at I guess the EXACT same time as I am usually postin in LS. Some peoples kids I tell you what hahahahahhaahhaha

I'm not one of the cool kids... I get no coffee (or tea) in the morning... I don't grow Mephisto. I miss 420... Lol *crawls back under rock*

@Rebel you are usually going to bed about the time coffee is getting served! And you are probably the coolest kid, u get to grow gear none of the rest of us can try

:headbang:

Well I guess I need to stay up later to have tea with you morning folks... Lol and what gear is that?! Lmao

I appreciate that rebel but im still trying to learn how to grow. Just my third time, 2 plants each time. And i think learning how the light affects the plant may be the hardest thing to learn, especially the leds

And @Rebel , gimme a couple months and i would be honored to run sugarbaker!

And congrats here for getting another run in gear. Question, you going to number the days old on your pics the same way as the first time?

:pass:

:bighug:

:eyebrows: dudeski is tore up.... didn't realize that I grabbed Neville haze n shyt, 3 tokes later i knew that I messed up

Back