Indoor Eye Likes Pot

Daym derek! I thought you have been in here before now, but maybe not since she changed the name of her thread...:shrug:

We have coffee every morning together

Daym derek! I thought you have been in here before now, but maybe not since she changed the name of her thread...:shrug:

We have coffee every morning together

See that is what I am talkin about I have been postin morning bowls that I smoke WITH @Eyeoftheworld for like two weeks with my morning cuppa and NO one tells me THIS is where everyone has coffee at I guess the EXACT same time as I am usually postin in LS. Some peoples kids I tell you what hahahahahhaahhaha

I haven't been strolling through as much since it's all talk about smoking and no growing.
Then it occurred to me, I am missing something other than a great bushy plant. I haven't seen Eyes slender, soft French tipped hands!!! Wtf...over

She is preparing to stun us with her brilliance again and green thumb. Probably tryn to get the dirt out from underneath the manucured nails

smiley-rolling-joint (1).gif
420 :pass:
:smokeout:
@derek420colorado
273-you-are-invited.gif

@Yeatster We're smoking together...
IMG_20160909_155546.jpg

... Aaaaaand growing together! Planting Mephisto's 3bog, illuminauto [HASHTAG]#7[/HASHTAG] and illuminauto [HASHTAG]#13[/HASHTAG] tonight!
IMG_20160909_161346.jpg

sdrinking_100-156.gif
@Dudeski
:bighug:

Back