I am glad things are picking up for you Yeaster that is great now to pack on weight

It really does interest me how you guys get em going so fast. I really think it is an experience thing. I think if I hadn't had her at all stressed she would be flowering right there with you guys.
I have long given up on a pretty plant. I'm hoping to make up for it in size. Once she got some more room, she stretched out. I think shes gonna pack it on real soon. I will start giving her overdrive next week probly.

It really does interest me how you guys get em going so fast. I really think it is an experience thing. I think if I hadn't had her at all stressed she would be flowering right there with you guys.
I have long given up on a pretty plant. I'm hoping to make up for it in size. Once she got some more room, she stretched out. I think shes gonna pack it on real soon. I will start giving her overdrive next week probly.
:slap: Nice work Yeatster, keep it up, these Mephisto girls can take it, they're tough!

Everybodys shit is looking epic! I'm only a week behind but the flowering differences are huge. Great shit dudes! What is everyone's aroma like at this point? Intensity and character? If y'all mentioned it earlier, kindly point me back, and my apologies.:worship::clapper:

Seriously. The cola I supercropped said, "nah, I'm not laying down." Every morning I pushed her down, every afternoon she stood up. I give up. She won.
Thanks Marg

And yes @Yeatster , they give no fucks about the supercropping, I'm finding out. I was supporting the branch from the ceiling, til the fucker started pulling up against the support; I had to tie it down despite the giant break I had caused it. Had I known it would have responded so well, I would have cropped the whole gang. I've never seen autos respond to stress so well before. And I'm not running b vitamins at all.

Photos are shitty, I'll get better uploaded soon.

Attachments

• IMG_20160917_113359.jpg
    IMG_20160917_113359.jpg
    110.9 KB · Views: 111
  • IMG_20160917_113347.jpg
    IMG_20160917_113347.jpg
    232.6 KB · Views: 101
  • IMG_20160917_113331.jpg
    IMG_20160917_113331.jpg
    210.6 KB · Views: 107
Back