Stakes it is or even tomatoes cages for that beast. Your right on the yoyo's and I feel bad for your back moving that thing around.
haha. It's ridiculous. I have to keep my arms stretched and squat down to get her just right, without bashing her off the light. My back thanks you for your concern.

Thanks guys. It's really a shame she was so restricted. Alot of lower side buds are really underdeveloped from it. I'm working on a plan to finagle some more light underneath.

All in all, very impressed with HBSS. Every one of them look awesome. Each with its own unique qualities.
@Fairlynew are you basing your timeframe from trichomes, overall look of the plant, or Jedi skills? I'm guessing I have 3 weeks left. I started overdrive today.
Cool bro I am going by Girth slash density she just has the making of a day 80. I don't want a over ripened plant either.

As soon as the HBSS come down. I am starting seven more right away due to size and stinky factor and getting more stinky as they come down the stretch. The White Chem strain Wow what a producer. The top cola is Huge on it and the side colas are as big as most main ones this is in the gentics IMO and most people should get amazing return from them. If you guys have not grown out white chem it is a must IMO the smell factor alone is UNREAL. That being said there might be a couple of phenos because I only grew one plant. What are the rest of yours next adventure?

As soon as the HBSS come down. I am starting seven more right away due to size and stinky factor and getting more stinky as they come down the stretch. The White Chem strain Wow what a producer. The top cola is Huge on it and the side colas are as big as most main ones this is in the gentics IMO and most people should get amazing return from them. If you guys have not grown out white chem it is a must IMO the smell factor alone is UNREAL. That being said there might be a couple of phenos because I only grew one plant. What are the rest of yours next adventure?

I dropped 3 Sour Blues, freebies, yesterday. I may journal these.
My next drop will be Beary White, when it gets here in a couple weeks. I will journal those.

Non comp. HBSS today.

IMG_20160919_125129.jpg

IMG_20160919_125214.jpg

Well, I'll be buying some White Chem on that recommendation, and there's a few more Mephisto's I'd like to try before I get back into playing with photoperiods. Unfortunately though, I'm gonna have to take a little hiatus and hang up the green thumb for a while come late November. Need to get this house on the market, and move into something bigger and better. Future grow setups will be somewhat more stealthy too, as kids be growing and exploring, and can't really explain daddy's giant glowing, humming tent. Either a dedicated space like a poor man's @BigSm0 or maybe a tent in the attic, although I do love a good false wall :)

I dunno. Let's get this shit out of the way first. My comp HBSS is still lagging behind you guys, but she looks like she'll yield pretty nicely (for me, anyway). Singular Tyrone Special and surplus HBSS chugging along in that early hempy bucket stage - not giving them nearly as much love as I should.

Full day off tomorrow, so if baby and Deus Ex don't get in the way, I'll get you guys some photos of the ladies.

Peaces.

Oh yeah, still got the LSD-25 (Fast Buds) in the tent right now, at 101 days. She was stunted massively (well, nearly killed) after being fed highly acidic nute mix for two weeks, so I'll be inspecting her tomorrow, see if she's wanting chopped. Didn't get the vibrant purple pheno (gutted), but buds are rock hard. She should tide me over.

Actually, random question; anyone listen to Comedy Bang Bang podcast? I'm going to a taping next week, so I'm gonna need to ensure I've got some good shit to vape on whilst there. I've got my medicated chocolate and several grades of bubble hash, but I need that make-everyone-in-the-room-jealous weed.

Back