Here is a picture update I see this one being fed until day 70 and flushed until day 80. That is not written in stone though

IMG_3942.JPG
IMG_3949.JPG
IMG_3947.JPG
IMG_3946.JPG

DAY 61 UPDATE:
Before she got better, she got worse. Looking today, things seem to be on track now. She is drinking 3 Liters a day and back up to 2ml/L base nutes.

I'll call this the front.
IMG_20160918_135214.jpg

Back.
IMG_20160918_135256.jpg

"Supercrop" she would not stay down. For its purposes, it worked.
IMG_20160918_135404.jpg

Closer
IMG_20160918_135344.jpg

Buds are definitely packing weight now. Still behind her stumpy little sister.
I imagine what she would have looked like today, without being space restricted, and having a better hand on her deficiencies. I will definitely grow this again soon, and find out.

Simply outstanding Yeatser that is one huge plant that is going to be a beast simple as that.
Yeaster she is a beast top work bro.u gota.be happy with that;) killing it:)

Thanks guys. It's really a shame she was so restricted. Alot of lower side buds are really underdeveloped from it. I'm working on a plan to finagle some more light underneath.

All in all, very impressed with HBSS. Every one of them look awesome. Each with its own unique qualities.
@Fairlynew are you basing your timeframe from trichomes, overall look of the plant, or Jedi skills? I'm guessing I have 3 weeks left. I started overdrive today.

My man yeaster! Man that's turning out great! Check out my new addition to side lighting on my thread. The lower leaves have turned towards the 6 cobs in a matter of hours. I did notice that to much light above isn't the best. Very sensitive to light other strains couldn't get enough of. Better pick up some supports or you'll be falling over soon.

My man yeaster! Man that's turning out great! Check out my new addition to side lighting on my thread. The lower leaves have turned towards the 6 cobs in a matter of hours. I did notice that to much light above isn't the best. Very sensitive to light other strains couldn't get enough of. Better pick up some supports or you'll be falling over soon.

Haha. Funny you mention supports. I went to get my stakes the other day and couldn't find them. I keep forgetting to grab em while I'm out. I have tied a few brances together but I definitely need stakes.

Haha. Funny you mention supports. I went to get my stakes the other day and couldn't find them. I keep forgetting to grab em while I'm out. I have tied a few brances together but I definitely need stakes.
image.jpeg
These are my favorite and only 1-2 dollars each. Spring loaded tension holds up buds but can also be locked with that center pin type thing

Back