Good morning peeps. It looks like I might have this worked out, thanks to all of your help. And a special thanks to @Fairlynew.
New calyxes are bursting with hairs and buds are starting to take form.
The JH is harvested so there is plenty of room for this girl to spread out. I will most likely need to stake her for support but I'm gonna hold off as long as possible, to let her strengthen up herself.
The non comp HBSS is way ahead in flower production but Jenny vegged longer, is much bigger, and lots more bud sites.

1473769099726-1373339713.jpg
1473769141536-2123476485.jpg

Hey girrrrl.

Having a right nightmare trying to get photos at the minute. Combination of shit SD card in my phone and shit SD card in digital camera means unable to get pictures for you lovely people. You'll just have to imagine at the minute, I'll take the tablet in on Friday and try that.

She's got pretty big, although a week or two behind on flowering. She's had to be tied up somewhat, as she was pressing up against either side of my tent (1.2m wide), so she's probably around a metre across now with a much more even canopy. Last feed with Canna tonight too, moving on to Growers Ark which are made in Sheffield over here in UK. I've heard great things... Also changed from PlantMagic MagneCal to some other brand that I forget right now, but apparently its got lots of extra funky shit in there.

Keep on keeping on.

Sick.

Back