Here is Jenny, comp girl. She'll actually get her h2o now. She's light enough.
View attachment 629289 View attachment 629290 View attachment 629291 View attachment 629292 View attachment 629293
It's alot of pics but gives you an idea of all angles

And here is Jane Doe. Same age, different pheno. Mush shorter but a tad ahead in flower production.
Sorry for the crappy pics. Bad lighting, bad photographer, no flash on tablet, that I know of.

View attachment 629294 View attachment 629295 View attachment 629296 View attachment 629297 View attachment 629298

Feeding equal parts of all 3 seemed to work well enough for JH!! :pass:
This actually came up in LS one night... @Rebel might remember.

OK without even knowing what you are feeding and how much... The burnt tips and rusty spots tell me too much nutes. Are you giving cal/mg? Sorry I missed that...

Some plants need more that others. For instance I have a White Widow that doesn't even need cal/mag supplemented but the Tangies needed it. And the Gigabud just needed a pinch.

Here is a picture update. The smallest one is the one in the comp in the middle of the first picture of my three HBSS plants . The pictures after that are comp pics. I am going through 45 liters of food every twenty four to thirty hours on all my plants of course LOL
IMG_3839.JPG
IMG_3838.JPG
IMG_3834.JPG

OK without even knowing what you are feeding and how much... The burnt tips and rusty spots tell me too much nutes. Are you giving cal/mg? Sorry I missed that...

Some plants need more that others. For instance I have a White Widow that doesn't even need cal/mag supplemented but the Tangies needed it. And the Gigabud just needed a pinch.

Yes, I had given copious amounts of calmag. The burnt tips were from a previous feed weeks ago. I cut back immediately.

For anyone following along, or for future readers, you can check out the thread in the infirmary with all specs. It is not the comp girl but same strain, age and symptoms.
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/calcium-def-or-ph-flux-or-both.54856/

According to what I have read, on the AN site, they say to feed equally throughout the grow. But that's just me being a sheep and following expert advice. :pighug:

DAAAAAAAAAMMMN GIIINA!!!!!
nice work Tetris!

My first thought was, nah don't trouble yourself. Then, I figured, well...at least then peeps would know I'm a clown and less likely to take me serious. Which is a good thing, most of the time.

I use to have jungle juice micro grow bloom, on the calculator gives broad guides, 1ml seedling 2ml 3 leaf plant 4ml matureplant, now check back of bottle labeling, in bloom i can 100% assure you that you should atleast be feeding less grow

http://www.advancednutrients.com/nutrient-calculator/ here is the calculator from A/N for veg and bloom. All of A/N base nutes are 4 mills a liter at full strength including micro grow and bloom they need to be mixed evenly through out. But as we have learned with not just A/N you start with less but there calculator say 1600 mills for 100 liters of water from week one on throughout with four mills per liter from week one of veg right through. But as we have learned when feeding daily you should start at 1mill a liter and ramp up as needed

Last edited:
Back