I knew you wouldn't leave me hanging.
Fairly also mentioned salt build up. That's why he is advising to give 2Liters of straight tap water tomorrow. That's what I shall do.
At least if it doesn't work I'll have someone else to blame besides myself.

I jk. Fairly's the bomb diggity jiggity
Potassium, calcium and magnesium work in relation to each other... Fairly is totally the bomb diggity!! :pass:

@Yeatster duuuude you fuggin crack me up my dude. I am going to see if we can get a comedy badge for you @Rebel what do you think for all the funny folks of AFN lets giiiive em a badge.

Well I'm THE funniest... So... Lmao no I'm not jk but... Ok... Lol give me a day or two to sort it...

Well I'm THE funniest... So... Lmao no I'm not jk but... Ok... Lol give me a day or two to sort it...

fuggin best ever and yep I was thinkinnnn since you are the funniest here that you get to pass it out to repeat offeneders of folks who make you laugh. like not just one hit one ders but I mean like all the time funny folks but just trust me @Yeatster gets one cause that dude is funny as hell and since the day he started has been makin me laugh

fuggin best ever and yep I was thinkinnnn since you are the funniest here that you get to pass it out to repeat offeneders of folks who make you laugh. like not just one hit one ders but I mean like all the time funny folks but just trust me @Yeatster gets one cause that dude is funny as hell and since the day he started has been makin me laugh

Now you're just buttering me up cuz I hold the keys... Rofl! Hmmm... The hamster in my head is running in the wheel now with ideas...

Now you're just buttering me up cuz I hold the keys... Rofl! Hmmm... The hamster in my head is running in the wheel now with ideas...

I am serious I have thought about this for a while but I ask you to make badges all the time I mean I am the biggest award whore ever in lifes history hahahaha

AN. Right now I am giving:

M/G/B, 2ml/L
B-52, 1ml/L
Sensizyme, 1ml/L
Bud Candy, 1ml/L
Big Bud, 1ml/L
Technoflora majical 3ml/L

I was using GO calmag but switched for a little extra N. about 3 weeks ago
Hey i think there 3 part solution you never feed the same amount of all 3, unless you got a photo reg which your transitioning to bloom

You guys ever hear of Skunkwerks ? They have the RX which is an all in one solution with everything in it (4-3-5) No residual build up, indefinite shelf life. One reasonably priced bottle. They also have the Pro mix which is a 2 part for guys who really like to dial her in - the veg bottle is 7-0-5 and the flower is 1-6-6. That's all I use and it made these babies..... Something to consider for the future if you ever get tired of mixing
WB_21.jpg
Frost_1.jpg
a.jpg
$_12.JPG

Back