When did your plants start getting sickly looking?? Not that i personally think they look sick but... You know what I'm saying
Honestly, I have been battling this issue the whole time, on a very minor scale. I went on a couple day bender last weekend, came home and it was creeping up from lower fans to almost the top. Now it's in the sugar leaves.

I'm not positive but I think it looks like N toxicity. I don't think you can give a plant too much calmag.. really. With the GO calmag+

Is this the same as you were using
download (13).jpg

I feed mine 5ml every feed starting at week 2. If they start sucking it up I give em up to 10ml

I'm not positive but I think it looks like N toxicity. I don't think you can give a plant too much calmag.. really. With the GO calmag+

Is this the same as you were using
View attachment 628694

I feed mine 5ml every feed starting at week 2. If they start sucking it up I give em up to 10ml
Lmao!!!!! Seriously.....I'm still laughing.

Ahhhhh huh

Well, I had that exact brand, and Fairly recommended I use it. Buuuut I thought she was so light in color that I switched to technoflora cuz it has.....wait for it......Nitrogen in it. :face:

Lmao!!!!! Seriously.....I'm still laughing.

Ahhhhh huh

Well, I had that exact brand, and Fairly recommended I use it. Buuuut I thought she was so light in color that I switched to technoflora cuz it has.....wait for it......Nitrogen in it. :face:
Yeah, that's why I asked when she started looking that way... You changed about 3 weeks ago right?? Every time I've grown hbss it's been fairly light green almost hungry even. I might be wrong but I would back off the nitrogen. Too much nitrogen in flower will make leafier buds too

Nitrogen Toxicity affecting your marijuana plants.

Leaf Color:
Edges Appear Brown or Burnt
Yellow Leaves - Lower, older leaves
Dark or Purple Leaves
Brown or Dark Spots
Leaf Symptoms:
Upper Leaves / Newer Growth Affected
Lower Leaves / Older Growth Affected
All Leaves Seem Affected
Leaf Edges Appear Burnt
Leaf Tips Appear Burnt
Spots