Do you know which spectrums it's using?

Okay Eye, I have to admit, after researching oodles on growing, before I started, I barely scratched the surface on LED technology. Therefore, I am clueless.
I took the advice of Atulip in getting a Pacific Lights Concept CX300. Now....I can't find any info on it.
I'm helpless....

It's a good thing I'm gorgeous

My thoughts exactly!
Everyone keeps saying more calmag supplement, or ride it out, shell be okay. I have NEVER heard of anyone using as much calmag as me. I'm breaking the wrong record! Hahaha.

Anyway, she's in the infirmary now. Thanks all, for your help. Mucho appriciato ito

If i jump in front of a bus will you come after ?
Be a shepherd not a sheep lol

Okay Eye, I have to admit, after researching oodles on growing, before I started, I barely scratched the surface on LED technology. Therefore, I am clueless.
I took the advice of Atulip in getting a Pacific Lights Concept CX300. Now....I can't find any info on it.
I'm helpless....

It's a good thing I'm gorgeous

Lol... I can't find your light either (I only did a quick search) but on their website they talk about spectrum and show a graph for their other lights.

http://www.pacificlightconcepts.com/the-science/

Yeaster what is your choice of nutrients and supplements if you told me I have forgotten
AN. Right now I am giving:

M/G/B, 2ml/L
B-52, 1ml/L
Sensizyme, 1ml/L
Bud Candy, 1ml/L
Big Bud, 1ml/L
Technoflora majical 3ml/L

I was using GO calmag but switched for a little extra N. about 3 weeks ago

Here's a quick couple of mine

PHOTO_20160908_182529.jpg
PHOTO_20160908_182514.jpg

Back