Yeatster dont speak to early .she looks to be pom material.she is not fully ready yet mate lots of buds to come;) well done:)

Okay, I showed the good side of her. Here is the necrosis I am talking about. I'm not overly concerned but......if it gets worse, I will cry.

Attachments

• 1473340140005-1057727415.jpg
    1473340140005-1057727415.jpg
    151.1 KB · Views: 59
I wouldnt worry mate i get leafs looking like that when heavy feeding in bloom.maybe knock back a ml on the feed until later bloom.then hit her heavy again.plenty of water between feeds is best;) but over all mate aint gna bother her 1 bit u have enough healthy green leafs to take her to the finish line;)

Man when that's done she's gonna be a sight to behold !!! That's a big ass plant. Monsters growing in this thread.....
Thanks man! I'm gonna have to support her real soon. She hasn't even started packing weight and she sways like a mofo when I move her.

Thanks beast. Not POM material but I'm getting there. I am learning tons with every plant.
Without the help of guys like @Fairlynew helping me on the sidelines, I'd of been spending half my time Google searching.
You guys are all just awesome here. Thank you!

Yeah my dude I knew that JH would start to get fat, when you said it was just kinda stalled out in flower I was like huhhh lol, so I am super glad to see her packin on the weight. And for real it looks JUST like @Eyeoftheworld's JH those are some strong and stable genes there. Oh and holy SHIT look at this friggin comp, all you snobby baaastards lmao "oh my plant isn't that big" and "i have been battling heat" and "my other will be bigger" yall are on some other shit ALL of these plants look bad the fuck ass and I am soooooo stoked that I get to see 5 HBBSS grown out all in one place before I do mine! Great job everyone

Yeah my dude I knew that JH would start to get fat, when you said it was just kinda stalled out in flower I was like huhhh lol, so I am super glad to see her packin on the weight. And for real it looks JUST like @Eyeoftheworld's JH those are some strong and stable genes there. Oh and holy SHIT look at this friggin comp, all you snobby baaastards lmao "oh my plant isn't that big" and "i have been battling heat" and "my other will be bigger" yall are on some other shit ALL of these plants look bad the fuck ass and I am soooooo stoked that I get to see 5 HBBSS grown out all in one place before I do mine! Great job everyone
Thanks D. After you and I talked about JH stalling out, I gave her straight tap water for about a week. When I noticed buds starting to gain size, I gave her 1/2 strength nutes for a bit. She is back to plain tap, as of 3 days ago and I will definitely get a decent harvest from her.
As for the comp. I'm happy with her overall but, like any overprotective parent, I am concerned with the necrosis. I'm on the fence, as what to do...aside from feeding with correct PH. Do I add no more calmag, as I am almost positive there is plenty in the medium, just not being absorbed, due to low pH. Or, do I still add calmag, at a much lower dosage?

Last dose of calmag was 3.25ml/L, up from 3ml/L previous feeds. I have soft water but that has to be more than enough!

Bit of a newb but i was thinking like @Dudeski says takes while to be uptaken, when growing we start on week zero (Zero the hero) So therefore i would think if you fed today at the most take a week for the plant to uptake and destibute through entire plant, yeh ?

It just takes time for the Cal mag to work. Thats a beautiful plant yeaster!

Thank you Dudeski!
She has been getting more than recommended calmag for weeks now. At the rate it is spreading I think she's gonna have to spend the night in the infirmary.
I was reading up on dolomite lime and apparently it's a pH buffer, as well as calmag supplement. So, if my pH flux suspicions are correct in locking out calcium then that should help. And if she really needs an ungodly amount of calmag, well, I guess I'm covered there too.

Before I make any decisions, I will send her to the sick girl room.

Back