O ok

Nice update Tetra. How fast did she drink a gallon? I'm drinkimg about 2 liters, every 36hrs. I just measured her for ya, 18" .

Can't wait to see your next pic update.

And yeah, they sure are hungry. I have fed her more nutes this stage, than any other 6 strains I've grown.

Thanks @Yeatster ! She drank the gallon over 3 days. Not the most extreme uptake of water ever, but a good improvement from where she was at.:pass:
Things are gonna get really interesting now. So many pretty pink buds coming our way !!:d5:

Wow @Fairlynew , :greenthumb:Beautiful ! So many Bud Sites ! Those Secondaries and Satellites ! :cool1:

Did you do any training to her or is that free range ? She's gonna be a thing of beauty all filled out.

How do you like your Flowers ? As mature as they can get, or cloudy ? :pass:
The most I do is leaf tuck i do grow 24/7 that might have something to do with it

Where's @derek420colorado is this normal for him to not appear for a couple days? I've always pictured him sewn to the computer chair. He must have found a toe gallery somewhere.
He's been spending money for two weeks, he's probly pretty busy putting it all together

smiley-rolling-joint (1).gif
smiley-face-with-cigar.gif

:smokeout:
:bighug:

He's been spending money for two weeks, he's probly pretty busy putting it all together

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd @stepside wins the prize for the where's Derek award hahahaha. I have been at my property in southern CO since Friday starting the process of getting shite ready to go HAM on these mutha fuckkkas lol. We poured a slab for the pumphouse and got the new well pump installed(PAIN IN THE FUGGIN ASSS!!!!!!) so now we have watah at the property, we have had a well the whole time but now it is running and operational.

@Fairlynew bring these boys on over to the "church of NO rest for the autos" hahahahahaha all these babies want to do is GROW, why anyone would ever want to give them less light is beyond me(now of course with things like heat issues I understand)

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnd @stepside wins the prize for the where's Derek award hahahaha. I have been at my property in southern CO since Friday starting the process of getting shite ready to go HAM on these mutha fuckkkas lol. We poured a slab for the pumphouse and got the new well pump installed(PAIN IN THE FUGGIN ASSS!!!!!!) so now we have watah at the property, we have had a well the whole time but now it is running and operational.

@Fairlynew bring these boys on over to the "church of NO rest for the autos" hahahahahaha all these babies want to do is GROW, why anyone would ever want to give them less light is beyond me(now of course with things like heat issues I understand)
Yeah, why do that when electricity is free. Dummys

Back