Well I get asked from time to time how do I grow such big and consistent plants. The only thing I see that is different then most other is 24/7 . with the lights becoming so efficient and what you get in weight makes up for the extra electricity. These plant autos all autos NEED NO REST just forward motion straight through growth and flowering IMHO

Well I get asked from time to time how do I grow such big and consistent plants. The only thing I see that is different then most other is 24/7 . with the lights becoming so efficient and what you get in weight makes up for the extra electricity. These plant autos all autos NEED NO REST just forward motion straight through growth and flowering IMHO

Yep straight up CHURCH!! Cause if you think about it virtually ALL of the ruderalis genes come from northern latitudes where they get 24 hours of light for 3 months lol

I can't even consider switching atm. I WAS running 18/6 until about a month ago. A Jack Herer was just getting ready to start packing on weight. F***ed it right up, I do believe. Hasn't put on a single gram of weight since. It just dawned on me yesterday. This thing is @70+ days, pistils are browning and receding, but no bud formation. All I can think of, is I kicked it back down to veg. I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I think I might have to roll the dice, throw her outside, and pray I don't go back to prison for it.

I can't even consider switching atm. I WAS running 18/6 until about a month ago. A Jack Herer was just getting ready to start packing on weight. F***ed it right up, I do believe. Hasn't put on a single gram of weight since. It just dawned on me yesterday. This thing is @70+ days, pistils are browning and receding, but no bud formation. All I can think of, is I kicked it back down to veg. I never would have believed it if I hadn't seen it. I think I might have to roll the dice, throw her outside, and pray I don't go back to prison for it.

It was an auto?

Back