Around here hp is more expensive. Bx costs me $24 a bale and Hp is $32

Yea Hp is a little more too here. But sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is 40 Canadian a bale

Yea Hp is a little more too here. But sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] is 40 Canadian a bale
I can get sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. That's the same as hp?? Is it nute free?

I measured my Hubba today and gave her a good feeding, the max I can give. I've never had a Mephisto so hungry for Nutrients. Good thing I had checked the bucket. This morning I noticed her looking a little yellow so I peeked under the lid and discovered she'd plowed through over a gallon of water. Anyone have vertical measurements in on their girls yet? Mine is 28 inches flat. I noticed with the Hubbas, they'll really stretch if you want them to, and I mean really, really stretch.
It makes me want to put one in a scrog ! You could weave the main around the screen like mad. Hope everything is cool with everyone. I haven't heard anything from @derek420colorado for awhile. Have a good night :weed::peace::weed:
:pass:

O ok
I measured my Hubba today and gave her a good feeding, the max I can give. I've never had a Mephisto so hungry for Nutrients. Good thing I had checked the bucket. This morning I noticed her looking a little yellow so I peeked under the lid and discovered she'd plowed through over a gallon of water. Anyone have vertical measurements in on their girls yet? Mine is 28 inches flat. I noticed with the Hubbas, they'll really stretch if you want them to, and I mean really, really stretch.
It makes me want to put one in a scrog ! You could weave the main around the screen like mad. Hope everything is cool with everyone. I haven't heard anything from @derek420colorado for awhile. Have a good night :weed::peace::weed:
:pass:

Nice update Tetra. How fast did she drink a gallon? I'm drinkimg about 2 liters, every 36hrs. I just measured her for ya, 18" .

Can't wait to see your next pic update.

And yeah, they sure are hungry. I have fed her more nutes this stage, than any other 6 strains I've grown.

I can get sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG]. That's the same as hp?? Is it nute free?
Yes and yes stepside it is identical IMO I have had bales of both quite a few times over the years sometimes I have no choice but to buy sunshine mix [HASHTAG]#4[/HASHTAG] but due to cost and being the same I go with pro mix HP. Your plants will love you which ever you choose I like to get the top of the soil dry asap to avoid BUGS

Here is a picture update guys I hope you like it. DAY33 OF the HUNGER GAMES

IMG_3373.JPG
IMG_3375.JPG
IMG_3377.JPG
IMG_3385.JPG
IMG_3380.JPG
IMG_3379.JPG
IMG_3382.JPG

Last edited:

Wow @Fairlynew , :greenthumb:Beautiful ! So many Bud Sites ! Those Secondaries and Satellites ! :cool1:

Did you do any training to her or is that free range ? She's gonna be a thing of beauty all filled out.

How do you like your Flowers ? As mature as they can get, or cloudy ? :pass:

Back