Hey Steps! :D It's going good! Awesome!! :D

How's the lumberjack life treating you?!? :coffee: your HBBS canopy lookes amazingily "uniform" ^_^ Super Growing!!

:d5:

Hey Steps! :D It's going good! Awesome!! :D

How's the lumberjack life treating you?!? :coffee: your HBBS canopy lookes amazingily "uniform" ^_^ Super Growing!!

:d5:
Thanks, haven't had to use the chainsaw in a while... Hopefully these HBSS change that.. but even if they don't fall is approaching and I got some trees in the backyard that'll need it

@Fairlynew this is what I mean by, what I presume to be cal def.
As you can see, I trimmed up some fingers that were worse.
14716220097742002015982.jpg
14716220097742002015982.jpg

And here is some newer growth, looking like it will have the same thing soon.
1471622367539797709436.jpg

I'm probably wrong. Just don't know what it is. Mag def? Light bleaching?

Attachments

• 14716220536291756438831.jpg
    14716220536291756438831.jpg
    130.1 KB · Views: 29
This is in the middle. You can see the transition from light colored spots to darker spots.
1471622855071334921266.jpg

What's growing on everyone ? I almost have my room done. 2 fresh coats of paint on the walls, light hung etc. Hoping to be all moved in and lit up any day now. My other inline will be here today, so it really just depends how long it takes to get someone to come get this washer and dryer out of here. Wifey has no idea I'm getting her a brand new stack-able Samsung Washer and Dryer set. I think it's awesome that she's willing to deal with the laundry mat just so I can grow trees in the laundry room, little does she know she'll never actually be going to the laundry.

I hope @Fairlynew comes back. It's so difficult to tell peoples intentions or demeanor on-line. A good example of "ball busting" gone wrong, but pure old fashioned ribbing none the less. I know I was having fun watching your plant come along.

As for me and my plants, my hubba is really taking off now. I've just been letting her grow. She's a very different plant from the last and only other hubba that I grew. That one was a Super Short, Super Stout, and fast Indica pheno.
Mitch seemed on the fence as to it truly being an Indica pheno, as they're exceptionally rare.....but I'm telling ya I knows what I growz!
Here's a archive pic of her, excuse me while I face a bong and get a pic or two of my Hubba
20151120_225710.jpg

Last edited:
Well, I just knocked a plant over, went to top it off, with what fell out and noticed mold in the bag. Wtf! Could this be the issue? Pretty sure it wasn't there when I filled these pots but Idk. Wtf!
I'm surprised I didn't smell it. I'm super sensitive to molds.
14716238305672065534938.jpg

This is in the middle. You can see the transition from light colored spots to darker spots.
View attachment 619060
That is C/M deficiency bump up the cal mag bro. If you want to know one that works quick is General Organics cal mag run at 100% 0-0-0 ACROSS THE BOARD it works great situation like this just pound it to the plant or all your plants. No matter what I give all my plants cal mag supplements from day 20 on and even a few at day fifteen because they were showing deficiency at that young a age. But I use pro cal. A/N has a lot of calcium in there base nutes that is why they recommend their cal mag for other feeding regimes than theirs. There cal mag solution is a little to strong for my liking But leds are a cal mag eater IMO I hope this helps you some Yeaster

Back