Either my new nutrients are just that better. That is basicaly my old schedule with a few tweaks like sensi A/B no cal mag needed bro bud candy is cal mag mixed with sweet leaf and has all the carbohydrates you need bro plus sweet leaf it was designed for the ph perfect line up I dropped it and had no issues with mixing all the supplements together you know how carboload does not mix in very well it globs well no more globbing . But everything else in your regiment is spot on for a super size A/N grow bro you need more light I can tell Am I right?

Either my new nutrients are just that better. That is basicaly my old schedule with a few tweaks like sensi A/B no cal mag needed bro bud candy is cal mag mixed with sweet leaf and has all the carbohydrates you need bro plus sweet leaf it was designed for the ph perfect line up I dropped it and had no issues with mixing all the supplements together you know how carboload does not mix in very well it globs well no more globbing . But everything else in your regiment is spot on for a super size A/N grow bro you need more light I can tell Am I right?

I have had cal issues, that's why I stick with it, as a preventative measure. What I thought was dried, crispy lower fans when I neglected her a couple days, turned out to be, I believe cal def. Still not sure, as I am seeing it still. I'm positive she is not at her full potential because of that. I am giving her 2.5ml/L of majical, which has N, @ 2-0-0.
I can show you what I mean in a little bit.

I don't have carboload, btw

Thanks for taking the time Fairly. Much appreciated.
Peace

@Fairlynew why you say hp not bx? I know the high porosity is good but the bx always seems to work better for me

@Fairlynew why you say hp not bx? I know the high porosity is good but the bx always seems to work better for me

I've read alot of people prefer the HP, over BX. I actually ordered BX, this time, on accident. I can't tell the difference, and don't even know what the difference is.
Interested to hear Fairly's thoughts.

As for needing more light. I think I'm okay. I have a 4X4, but only try to use 3X3 with my 300w LED. There is an angled 2', 4 bulb, T5 outside of marked 3X3. I have 2 other 100w(from wall) LED, but those are in another tent, with a WW photo.

I've read alot of people prefer the HP, over BX. I actually ordered BX, this time, on accident. I can't tell the difference, and don't even know what the difference is.
Interested to hear Fairly's thoughts.

As for needing more light. I think I'm okay. I have a 4X4, but only try to use 3X3 with my 300w LED. There is an angled 2', 4 bulb, T5 outside of marked 3X3. I have 2 other 100w(from wall) LED, but those are in another tent, with a WW photo.

Yeah but, you could always use more light... I was using a couple Mars 300's for side lighting on my 1000w hps. Kind of overkill

Yeah but, you could always use more light... I was using a couple Mars 300's for side lighting on my 1000w hps. Kind of overkill
True. I could USE more light. But, I honestly think this light rocks. When I used the 100 watters as side lighting, it was too much.
It was suggested to me, by @Atulip who I consider to be an expert on LED. Although, he did suggest it for a 3X3.

On a side note. Is it rude to call tag someone, if you aren't that familiar with each other? I feel funny doing it. I just like to give credit, where credit is due.

True. I could USE more light. But, I honestly think this light rocks. When I used the 100 watters as side lighting, it was too much.
It was suggested to me, by @Atulip who I consider to be an expert on LED. Although, he did suggest it for a 3X3.

On a side note. Is it rude to call tag someone, if you aren't that familiar with each other? I feel funny doing it. I just like to give credit, where credit is due.
I don't think it's rude to give credit, I think it's respectful

On a side note. Is it rude to call tag someone, if you aren't that familiar with each other?

Its fine :D - especially when giving credit for something, lets them know that you've appreciated their work and giving them the credit while you share. It's a nice thing! ^_^

Its fine :D - especially when giving credit for something, lets them know that you've appreciated their work and giving them the credit while you share. It's a nice thing! ^_^
Thanks blue. I will feel better about it now.
I tagged A-train a while back, because I am using his feed schedule. Not sure if he got the notice, but felt funny doing it afterwords. Hence; my comment.

Back