Does anyone else see @ the top of this page, page 50. I have all @derek420colorado 's trophy's. That's right, for a moment in history, I wear the pounder badge!

yeah hahahahaha its a weird glitch in the system where whoever posts at the top of the page gets the badge and the rep of the person at the bottom, its kinda strange lol

I feel the you breathing down my back they are that close guys we all our with in a few days of each other. Yeaster even if I see a bit of nute tip burn I stay the course bro I change nothing and surprisingly they usually never go any further. But that is what I have found out. Even when I get a bit of leaf curl I stay the course . But if I do see the start of curl I give a drink of two to three litres of straight water and between day 25 and 30 I give them all a drink of water not a flushing I hope this might help a bit. And there has been a few strains that just curl there leaf a bit I have had a few from mephisto once again I change nothing stay the course of my feeding schedule, But if the burn starts to crawl up the leaf I back off the base nutes right away which seldom ever happens thank god

Last edited:
I feel the you breathing down my back they are that close guys we all our with in a few days of each other. Yeaster even if I see a bit of nute tip burn I stay the course bro I change nothing and surprisingly they usually never go any further. But that is what I have found out. Even when I get a bit of leaf curl I stay the course . But if I do see the start of curl I give a drink of two to three litres of straight water and between day 25 and 30 I give them all a drink of water not a flushing I hope this might help a bit. And there has been a few strains that just curl there leaf a bit I have had a few from mephisto once again I change nothing say the course of my feeding schedule
I haven't got any burn yet... Maybe it's time to push em a little harder

I think @mephisto might like to see these biatchs.. pretty good genetics if you don't say!!

It doesn't hurt since I grow multiples when trying something new I use one or two specimens but that is only when experimenting with new nutrients or adjusting. And your only as good as the size of your root ball too. Cocentrate on getting that as big as possible green planet root builder is the SHIT guys simple as that.

I feel the you breathing down my back they are that close guys we all our with in a few days of each other. Yeaster even if I see a bit of nute tip burn I stay the course bro I change nothing and surprisingly they usually never go any further. But that is what I have found out. Even when I get a bit of leaf curl I stay the course . But if I do see the start of curl I give a drink of two to three litres of straight water and between day 25 and 30 I give them all a drink of water not a flushing I hope this might help a bit. And there has been a few strains that just curl there leaf a bit I have had a few from mephisto once again I change nothing stay the course of my feeding schedule, But if the burn starts to crawl up the leaf I back off the base nutes right away which seldom ever happens thank god

That actually helps alot. Maybe I'll go back to what I gave her when she burned. It's really, ever so little of a burn. I figured that was perfect. Giving her just enough to see where she doesn't need more. I will follow your lead on that, and see how it works out for me. As far as the leaf curl, I don't worry about that as much. I seem to always get that. Even now, when the color certainly doesn't look N tox.
Thanks Fairly. A gentleman and a scholar.

Back