I gotta see this!! If you do, I'll get one too. I'll even give my big toe a comb over before I take the pic:crying:

You see this is why you have the most rep on AFN cause you say shit like you are going to give your fuckin big toe a comb over DYING right now lol

You see this is why you have the most rep on AFN cause you say shit like you are going to give your fuckin big toe a comb over DYING right now lol
Well... I did say I was going to get high, right.. So now you know I accomplished my mission.... Except I think I need to get a little higherer

You know what?? I really enjoy getting high and sitting in the backyard.. crickets cricketing and pot plants budding...can you here it?? It's soooo peaceful. It's awesome I can almost watch the buds growing in live action...

REP holy snappers you all have me beat by a country mile. I need to work on my reputation skills. I try to be polite and positive and hand out a lot of rep. Maybe that is it not handing out enough equates to not getting it in return. AHAA I am on to something here

REP holy snappers you all have me beat by a country mile. I need to work on my reputation skills. I try to be polite and positive and hand out a lot of rep. Maybe that is it not handing out enough equates to not getting it in return. AHAA I am on to something here
Calm down...look at my reps, you will feel all kingly again

Hey man, it's been more than two days...

[HASHTAG]#showusyourbox[/HASHTAG]

Back