14718243561231441738368.jpg
1471824200495-1938957582.jpg

Looks frosty lol, I want to keep an eye on this one lol. I think she is gonna fatten up for you, I have had a few photo plants do that, they would go all out into flower and then just kinda stopped putting on weight then two weeks before chop they would just go NUTS and put on visible amounts of buds, what I think was happening was that the plant was doing WORK on the roots in an effort to really pack on the flower weight before it dies.

Looks frosty lol, I want to keep an eye on this one lol. I think she is gonna fatten up for you, I have had a few photo plants do that, they would go all out into flower and then just kinda stopped putting on weight then two weeks before chop they would just go NUTS and put on visible amounts of buds, what I think was happening was that the plant was doing WORK on the roots in an effort to really pack on the flower weight before it dies.
I hope your right man. I will keep you posted. I had planned on keeping her for another week anyway. And I did yell at her. That's why she was so pouty. Pussy Biatch!

I hope your right man. I will keep you posted. I had planned on keeping her for another week anyway. And I did tell at her. That's why she was so pouty. Pussy Biatch!

Yep I knew it I knew you yelled at her and now in typical woman fashion is showing you where that gets you lol with a lady that stops SEXING hahahahahhahahaha

My phone is all kinds of fucked for taking photos right now, I'll dig the digital out tomorrow night if I'm not too fucked on my own edibles. Day 35 - about 19" tall and 2' wide, grown a lot in just the past 24.

If my local hydro shop actually decides to open it's doors tomorrow, I'll be planting 5 more Mephisto seeds, and killing off few photoperiod clones I've been abusing. I effectively need to have the tent down and everything done by late November, and rather than running the grow off hbss on 12/12 with the clones, I'd be better off packing the tent with Mephisto gear and keeping the light schedule as is.

Last edited:
Back