Awwwwe.... That's nice. See I told @ClockworkOrange you were always nice...

Count sand... It'd be way more fun to count the times you're nice.. it would probably be a long day though
jcxongkki.jpeg

Morning all.
Is everyone still in the stretch? I seem to be getting an inch. or so, a day, still. Yesterday Jenny was 23" X 28"
I released restraints the other day. I need taller rather than bushy, cuz this JH is a space hog.

I was impressed with my first 9 finger leaves. Then @SickSickWorld had to come in here with his eleven fingers! I feel so inadequate now.

I have to admit, I wasn't all that impressed with the spindly structure and wicked early preflowers, of my HBBSS last week.
Well, I've changed my mind. She is a rocket! She may be a tad lanky, but with a good breeze on her, stalks are fattening up nicely.
Over all, very impressed so far. I am curious how the buds will pack on. All the tops seem tiny, in comparison to others I've grown.
From what I've seen, and unless everyone's scale is broken, I don't think you'll hear me whining in the end. Especially if she finishes around 70 days.

Last edited:
Morning all.
Is everyone still in the stretch? I seem to be getting an inch. or so, a day, still. Yesterday Jenny was 23" X 28"
I released restraints the other day. I need taller rather than bushy, cuz this JH is a space hog.

I was impressed with my first 9 finger leaves. Then @SickSickWorld had to come in here with his eleven fingers! I feel so inadequate now.

I have to admit, I wasn't all that impressed with the spindly structure and wicked early preflowers, of my HBBSS last week.
Well, I've changed my mind. She is a rocket! She may be a tad lanky, but with a good breeze on her, stalks are fattening up nicely.
Over all, very impressed so far. I am curious how the buds will pack on. All the tops seem tiny, in comparison to others I've grown.
From what I've seen, and unless everyone's scale is broken, I don't think you'll hear me whining in the end. Especially if she finishes around 70 days.
I can't remember and I didn't write nothing down on my last hbss run but I'm almost positive my last ones went 90+ days...

Back