Outdoor Enter the Dark Side

Hmmm I really wasn't sure if they helped or not, I didn't notice any damage to the leaves. Also I thought they helped because I have zero spider mites so figured they ate those bastards. Looks like I'll hafto take action against those guys.

Too bad cuz they looked pretty cool chillin on the plants lol.

Here's a jack 47 and another Mob. Last pic is my big green poison stem.

20150809_182758~2.jpg

20150809_183005~2.jpg

20150809_182442~2.jpg

Anybody know a non toxic grasshopper bait?

Cherry tomatoes anyone? Basically same soil as my cannabis plants except I haven't top dressed them with anything other than shrimp compost about a month ago.

20150812_175101~2.jpg

:biggrin:Cheers for cherry tomatoes! Here's some pics of mine. Mexican midget variety, this sucker was 8 feet wide till I tied it up some I buried the lower stems of the plant about 6 inches deep, I dug a big hole for it( was in a 1 gallon pot) what u get is more roots and new"tomato plants" little sprouts coming out with the new roots, it's surdy and drought resistant do to roots being deeep . Peace! Your plants are gorgeous btw...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 41
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 48
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 43
:biggrin:Cheers for cherry tomatoes! Here's some pics of mine. Mexican midget variety, this sucker was 8 feet wide till I tied it up some I buried the lower stems of the plant about 6 inches deep, I dug a big hole for it( was in a 1 gallon pot) what u get is more roots and new"tomato plants" little sprouts coming out with the new roots, it's surdy and drought resistant do to roots being deeep . Peace! Your plants are gorgeous btw...

Hey witness, I gotta try burying them like that since there's some room free on both sides, thanks for the tip and your plant looks awesome! Never tried the Mexican midget. I forget what kind I planted lol

Back