Outdoor Enter the Dark Side

MOB doing her thing. Colour starting to come in on the last pic.

20150813_174503~2.jpg
20150813_174518~2.jpg
20150813_174550~2.jpg
20150813_174545~2.jpg

Hey Darth, I was just curious are those autos ( not sure if you already said )? Also what does MOB stand for?

Looking great as always Darth!! James MOB stands for Maines own Blueberry

They are all photos or semi autos James. The green poison is finishing much faster than expected. We get frost here first week of October and the last few weeks of September can get chilly.

Ive noticed some plants are loved by insects a lot more than others. I keep insects under control with spray. I quit spraying the plants directly when flowering starts, but I still spray surrounding vegetation with a mixture of animal deterrent and a little insecticide mixed in. I only use sprays that are labeled for residential/garden use, so hopefully not too toxic and they have a good 4 weeks to wear off before harvest. Seems to work for me, typically I only visit plants once every 2 weeks or so, less is better to keep trails down. I had some issues this year with surrounding vegetation overgrowing my plants when they were small, next year Im going to spray 2 foot circles around the plants with roundup when they are planted, just to give them a headstart...

trees, please reconsider the use of roundup, seriously bad, toxic shit. maybe try cutting the 2ft circles and shade out regrowth with thick mulch...please try ? the microbes and worms will thank you and the plants will in kind too ?

Back