20150825_200732~2.jpg
20150825_195439~2.jpg
20150825_195451~2.jpg

Smaller green poison
20150825_200105~2.jpg
20150825_200125~2.jpg

Cream 47

20150825_200154~2.jpg

Wow, man those are looking great. That cream 47 looks like she's gonna be a late one

Cheers stepside. Ye the cream is going to push my growing season to the max.

Love the green poison .
index.php

Hey hecno, have you grown or smoked it before? I'll be taking a test nugger tmrw hopefully from the bigger one.

Nice job rain been hitting my crop pretty hard and my 11ft plants are stretching in flower big time not sure how big stopped measuring last month keep forgetting my camera so my indoors getting most of my attention.

Nice job rain been hitting my crop pretty hard and my 11ft plants are stretching in flower big time not sure how big stopped measuring last month keep forgetting my camera so my indoors getting most of my attention.

Right on J, hopefully you get some warmer dry weather down the road, remember that camera next time!

beautiful bush, nice grow, encourage more birds might help with the hoppers

Thanks trail animal, the hoppers didn't seem as bad last time out, could I just sprinkle bird food around the area? Just don't want to attract other animals, there are deer beds right beside my plants but seems like they left them alone. I painted scoot on the wooden stakes to keep those guys away

DV no on both accounts , so save me some , I'll bring around the beer as it is sunday .

Your a day ahead of me bro, I'll save ya some for sure, hold the beer tho I'm hungover as fak lol

Thanks trail animal, the hoppers didn't seem as bad last time out, could I just sprinkle bird food around the area? Just don't want to attract other animals, there are deer beds right beside my plants but seems like they left them alone. I painted scoot on the wooden stakes to keep those guys away

I think the hoppers would be enough attractant. some bird feed probably a good idea, I wouldn't use too much though, don't want to feed mice, lol. Also, at the stage of your grow, probably the deer are your biggest concern, maybe put one in the freezer. Ooops, my subsistence life style is showing

Last edited:
Just went out to my one plot today @trailanimal, no signs of hoppers but a few huge ass spiders were making webs

I thought the deer back off once they flower? There's plenty to share with them lol my biggest concern with them was chomping on the plants when they were real little but the scoot seemed to do the trick

Back