Outdoor Enter the Dark Side

Holy shit buddy, your making me wish I was into outdoor growing back when I lived in ontario!

Ontario onshmario, I'm jealous of you west coast hippies lol

Great job love those big afghani leaves on the mob gotta be my fave outta all your outdoor.

Cheers dank style, she's a keeper, mold resistant and pest resistant, hopefully the breeder makes more or I'll hafto try

LBH buds are look'in porky

Porky indeed ta, smell is a treat aswell

Some bud shots of the LBH while I'm here eh, happly labour day

20150906_171731~2.jpg

20150906_171004~2.jpg

Yeah, Im not a fan of the big ag companies, but Im also not a fan of jails and if I can minimize going to spots, I try to. Established grasses just outgrow weed too much for the first few weeks and I cant go out every 2-3 days to cut shit back :(
Grandma used to use diesel on weeds talk about a cheap weed killer

Cheers jimy of the jungle, the sun is great :smoking:

Might harvest the large green poison tomorrow, should be a busy evening, here's another pic of her when I was out last, about 2 weeks ago, very quick finisher.

20150830_152816~2.jpg

Just browsing through my pics and came across this one, probably my favourite pic so far this year

20150830_153656~5.jpg

Last edited:
good job darth

Thanks dude

looks like a great plant to me, is that the f1fv or the regular green poision? I was looking at that for next year myself.

Hey farmergreen007, it's the regular green poison, I'd recommend giving it a shot. Definitely would top, supercrop and lst to create more but smaller bud sites since the flowers are pretty dense.

Back