Outdoor Enter the Dark Side

Just went out to my one plot today @trailanimal, no signs of hoppers but a few huge ass spiders were making webs

I thought the deer back off once they flower? There's plenty to share with them lol my biggest concern with them was chomping on the plants when they were real little but the scoot seemed to do the trick

you are hooked into your environment, you will harvest! spiders are good, in my grows they show up after the birds and the hornets and wasps, and I don't know about deer, we have moose and caribou and we eat them so they usually aren't stomping the garden, oh, love that frosty tip shot

Last edited:
MOB buds, showing some colour

20150830_153716~2.jpg
20150830_153016~2.jpg

Green Poison

20150830_152432~2.jpg
20150830_152428~2.jpg

Emdog, might hafto take this one a bit early at the end of September

20150830_154153~2.jpg

Harvested the smaller green poison today unexpectedly. Was hoping to run her for another two weeks. Here's a pic from a very quick trim job. Rot was in two of the largest colas (very dense). Got a large amount of frosty sugar leaf with more to come for some bubble hash and other goodies. Might grab a magic butter machine.

20150901_211923~2.jpg

Oi...I know those pink little buggers all too well(and the brown and green varieties). Generally they don't hurt healthy plants though they can eat their fill of leaf with no crystal.
Looking great! Ooo I want the green poison! :)

Great job love those big afghani leaves on the mob gotta be my fave outta all your outdoor.

Back