Outdoor Enter the Dark Side

trees, please reconsider the use of roundup, seriously bad, toxic shit. maybe try cutting the 2ft circles and shade out regrowth with thick mulch...please try ? the microbes and worms will thank you and the plants will in kind too ?

Thanks for that comment Vas...totally agree..roundup is nasty shit.

Darth-looking excellent bud!

Thanks for that comment Vas...totally agree..roundup is nasty shit.

Darth-looking excellent bud!

Not only for the soil life but putting roundup that close to your plants, they will suck some of the shit up and you end up smoking it. I read somewhere that the difference with what we eat is that liver can filter some toxic shit from herbicides / pesticides, but with what you smoke, it's straight thought your membrane and into your brain, no filter.

Not to mention their busines practice to sue little ol ladies and leave 3rd world farmers in such financial straits that they drink the pesticides they are forced to buy in a contract they couldn't possibly understand....nice guys

Not to mention their busines practice to sue little ol ladies and leave 3rd world farmers in such financial straits that they drink the pesticides they are forced to buy in a contract they couldn't possibly understand....nice guys

There's alot we could mention g ! don't get me started, I try not to rant on here. I leave that for facebook lol.

Green Poison from a few days ago, should finish nice and early, definitely running more of these next year

20150819_171432~2.jpg
20150819_171446~2.jpg
20150819_171938~2.jpg

Beauty weather the past few days. Picked up a Quick Cure drying rack at the local store along with more natria disease control which will be used on the few girls that just went into flower and some small branches on the bottom of the budding plants to see how it affects the flowers.

Back