Indoor Elle's Experiments

Well f*ck my old boots, I finally have access to thread tools. Something must have happened behind the scenes LOL.

Anyway, here's an update:
IMG_3258.JPG

Spiritwalker front left, Nursey front right, Jack back right and Blackberry Gum back left. All happy.
IMG_3260.JPG

And an overview of everything that's in the tent at the minute. Drat you @Wile e Peyote it took me AGES to re-hang my fan and filter!!! Home made bubbler at the back, mother plant in the making at the front, possible clones in the windowsill propagator - and a heater because it's against an outside wall. Blurple LED panel was added today.

Well f*ck my old boots, I finally have access to thread tools. Something must have happened behind the scenes LOL.

View attachment 962820
Spiritwalker front left, Nursey front right, Jack back right and Blackberry Gum back left. All happy.
View attachment 962821
And an overview of everything that's in the tent at the minute. Drat you @Wile e Peyote it took me AGES to re-hang my fan and filter!!! Home made bubbler at the back, mother plant in the making at the front, possible clones in the windowsill propagator - and a heater because it's against an outside wall. Blurple LED panel was added today.
[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Should do what the wife does ignore me [emoji16]you'll be glad of the extra floor space [emoji847]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

View attachment 962820
View attachment 962821

Looking great Elle, tent of perfect health.

What strain is the mother plant?

I'm vaping some more duck tonight, flavour not there just yet but nice hybrid sativary up to get stuff done but still chilled not racy. :smoking:

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] Should do what the wife does ignore me [emoji16]you'll be glad of the extra floor space [emoji847]
The floor space wasn't a problem but I've now lost some head height and it's only a 6 foot tent anyway. I guess I'll see how I get on. Supercropping isn't something I'm scared of any more.

Might move the two Stone Dragon babies this weekend though.

Looking great Elle, tent of perfect health.

What strain is the mother plant?

I'm vaping some more duck tonight, flavour not there just yet but nice hybrid sativary up to get stuff done but still chilled not racy. :smoking:
Thanks Jay! :bighug:

Not a clue what she is LMAO she's a bagseed from the local dealer! She'll be the "mother" that'll hold my photo clones, if all goes well. Apparently it was a pretty decent smoke as well, so once bigger with a few more branches I'll take a clone off and flower it in the tiny tent. Something to keep me out of mischief...

Good to know about the duck, keep us updated with how she cures - she's on my wishlist just from interest in the leaf shapes, if she's also a good toke she'll be popular here. :thumbsup:Cheers man! :cheers:

Well, I should have left my fan and filter alone. The fan fell down at 07:15 this morning, and the filter nearly followed it. They're back on the floor where they were before I took Wile's advice. I'm not blaming him, I could have ignored him like his wife does :crying:No harm done, but if the filter had come down as well I would have had crushed baby dragons for breakfast...