Indoor Elle's Experiments

So, slacking with updates as usual, but here are things as they stand.
First up, Gummy:
View attachment 955623
As mentioned in the Gum Off thread, her leaves are pinched by my fingers, not gnawed on by pests.
Next, Sweet Nurse CBD:
View attachment 955624
Front right position, Jack47:
View attachment 955625
Last one in and just over a week behind, Spiritwalker:
View attachment 955626

Similar age to Spiritwalker, two reg Stone Dragons:
View attachment 955627
And welcome to the world, day zero really for Sugar Black Rose:
View attachment 955628
Finally hiding in plain sight:
View attachment 955629

Not impressed at being woken by some noisy sods, round about 04:20 this morning. Sounded like it was at the bottom of my garden. Finally got back to sleep but the nightmares were pretty horrendous!

That’s the same as my drying tent, Elle. It’s been up and down more than... erm... something that goes up and down a lot, and it’s still going fairly strong. The zip seals are a bit iffy.. y’know the black fabric bit inside the tent on the back of the zip? They get caught a bit so zip carefully or you’ll have to chop some bits off.

Plants look shwaaayt. [emoji1360]

That’s the same as my drying tent, Elle. It’s been up and down more than... erm... something that goes up and down a lot, and it’s still going fairly strong. The zip seals are a bit iffy.. y’know the black fabric bit inside the tent on the back of the zip? They get caught a bit so zip carefully or you’ll have to chop some bits off.

Plants look shwaaayt. [emoji1360]
Useful info mate, cheers. It was a bit of a pig zipping it up the first time, so what you said makes sense and I shall be careful. Hopefully it'll be up for a while though!

Ta very much. Spiritwalker was topped today because I need her to make side branches.

I need more sperms!!

Send me a postcard @Eclectic Elle !
I can't grow them out sadly. They're taking up two tent spaces and the Stone Dragon is in high enough demand amongst the family that I need to be running all-females this time round. But I have more SD reg seeds for further down the line...