Indoor Elle's Experiments

Well, I should have left my fan and filter alone. The fan fell down at 07:15 this morning, and the filter nearly followed it. They're back on the floor where they were before I took Wile's advice. I'm not blaming him, I could have ignored him like his wife does :crying:No harm done, but if the filter had come down as well I would have had crushed baby dragons for breakfast...

I say Blame Him !!!!! :biggrin:

Glad it didn't cause to much damage :d5:

Why did you pull the males?

Well, I should have left my fan and filter alone. The fan fell down at 07:15 this morning, and the filter nearly followed it. They're back on the floor where they were before I took Wile's advice. I'm not blaming him, I could have ignored him like his wife does :crying:No harm done, but if the filter had come down as well I would have had crushed baby dragons for breakfast...
I’m glad you didn’t have too much damage.

Once males show sex I keep on windowsill in another room
I don't have the luxury of another room which is secure.

In other news, my Spiritwalker clones might be starting to take root! I have taken the top off the bagseed mama today to see if it'll root.

Thanks @HemiSync and @archie gemmill ! Yes, it was a close one...

Why is your extraction fan in your tent? What did you use to secure it cotton [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] sorry, i use luggage ratchet straps to secure my filter and my extraction fans out the tent

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Why is your extraction fan in your tent? What did you use to secure it cotton [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] sorry, i use luggage ratchet straps to secure my filter and my extraction fans out the tent

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk
There's a few inches of duct in my tent. Fans are outside.

Sent from my LDN-L01 using Tapatalk