Indoor Elle's Experiments

There's a few inches of duct in my tent. Fans are outside.

Same dude filter in the tent bit of ducting the extraction outside [emoji106]
Well bully for you loft growers who don't have to worry about fan noise :crying:I don't have the funds to get a silencer or build a box round it, and it's always been fan and filter inside the tent. It's hung from ratchet straps, maybe I should have used knicker elastic...:xmas:

Well bully for you loft growers who don't have to worry about fan noise :crying:I don't have the funds to get a silencer or build a box round it, and it's always been fan and filter inside the tent. It's hung from ratchet straps, maybe I should have used knicker elastic...:xmas:

My fan’s inside the tent too, it’s fine. Didn’t you get a load of hanging straps with the tent? Usually get a few. They’re slippery fookers tho so I always tie a knot after the plastic buckle thingy to keep them in place.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] I've got to worry about noise I'm in rented accommodation that's why i spent a few Bob on a silenced fan, tight arse [emoji16]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Hey Elle looking real good.[emoji481][emoji482]

Not trying to be part of the mix. [emoji1] But about fans inside and out.
It's kind of been my theory that the less things you have inside your grow room ie fan motors ballasts the less Heat is produce inside ur grow area. So it just easier to keep cool.
I ain't trying to blow any smoke[emoji1] but just Captain Obvious LOL[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Hey Elle looking real good.[emoji481][emoji482]

Not trying to be part of the mix. [emoji1] But about fans inside and out.
It's kind of been my theory that the less things you have inside your grow room ie fan motors ballasts the less Heat is produce inside ur grow area. So it just easier to keep cool.
I ain't trying to blow any smoke[emoji1] but just Captain Obvious LOL[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Fookinell, that’s a very sensible reply. [emoji15]