Indoor Elle's Experiments

more than 99 plants is a federal felony........ so when they weigh it solo cup and all, you'll have 14 pounds of illegal weed valued at $500,000 ..................lol!
That's what I like to hear ,,, once I manage to get my own seeds going, I will be knee deep in solo cups :biggrin:
I calculated I can fit 84 in my tent ,,, solo cup extravaganza :d5:

more than 99 plants is a federal felony........ so when they weigh it solo cup and all, you'll have 14 pounds of illegal weed valued at $500,000 ..................lol!

I ain't sure how they would look at it here ,, I could get a jobs worth or some one sensible who realises he can fit it all in one black bag.

I past caring if truth be told , I prefer small pots and growing in numbers, so that's how it's going to roll :smoking::pass:

So, slacking with updates as usual, but here are things as they stand.
First up, Gummy:
IMG_3242.JPG

As mentioned in the Gum Off thread, her leaves are pinched by my fingers, not gnawed on by pests.
Next, Sweet Nurse CBD:
IMG_3243.JPG

Front right position, Jack47:
IMG_3244.JPG

Last one in and just over a week behind, Spiritwalker:
IMG_3245.JPG

Similar age to Spiritwalker, two reg Stone Dragons:
IMG_3246.JPG

And welcome to the world, day zero really for Sugar Black Rose:
IMG_3247.JPG

Finally hiding in plain sight:
IMG_3248.JPG

Not impressed at being woken by some noisy sods, round about 04:20 this morning. Sounded like it was at the bottom of my garden. Finally got back to sleep but the nightmares were pretty horrendous!

Last edited:
So, slacking with updates as usual, but here are things as they stand.
First up, Gummy:
View attachment 955623
As mentioned in the Gum Off thread, her leaves are pinched by my fingers, not gnawed on by pests.
Next, Sweet Nurse CBD:
View attachment 955624
Front right position, Jack47:
View attachment 955625
Last one in and just over a week behind, Spiritwalker:
View attachment 955626

Similar age to Spiritwalker, two reg Stone Dragons:
View attachment 955627
And welcome to the world, day zero really for Sugar Black Rose:
View attachment 955628
Finally hiding in plain sight:
View attachment 955629

Not impressed at being woken by the police chopper at just after lights on, round about 04:20 this morning. Sounded like it was at the bottom of my garden. Finally got back to sleep but the nightmares were pretty horrendous! Paranoia is a wonderful thing...not.

Nice tent ,, I got a real cheapo one and after 16 months it's falling apart :smoking:

Gummy looking :thumbsup:

Spirit walker and stone Dragon :clapper:I need to get some Dragon blood In the mix

All looking great :cheers:

Last edited:
Nice tent ,, I got a real cheapo one and after 16 months it's falling apart :smoking:

Gummy looking :thumbsup:

Spirit walker and stone Dragon :clapper:I need to get some Dragon blood I'm the mix

All looking great :cheers:
Cheers hairy! The tent was the cheapest I could find that fit the space - I was surprised to find it was a Black Orchid when I unpacked it. It's 50 x 50 x 100. From a well known auction site...