Indoor Elle's Experiments

my tents are cheapies from the same place, 2 are three years old and one is 4. The oldest is just starting to look a little rough lol. For $70 I got my money's worth lol!

Cheers hairy! The tent was the cheapest I could find that fit the space - I was surprised to find it was a Black Orchid when I unpacked it. It's 50 x 50 x 100. From a well known auction site...

Nice tent ,, I got a real cheapo one and after 16 months it's falling apart :smoking:

Gummy looking :thumbsup:

Spirit walker and stone Dragon :clapper:I need to get some Dragon blood In the mix

All looking great :cheers:

Cheers hairy! The tent was the cheapest I could find that fit the space - I was surprised to find it was a Black Orchid when I unpacked it. It's 50 x 50 x 100. From a well known auction site...

my tents are cheapies from the same place, 2 are three years old and one is 4. The oldest is just starting to look a little rough lol. For $70 I got my money's worth lol!
My first tent was one of the cheapest from the same place 3+ years ago, great minds think alike. It’s not falling apart and the only light leaks are at the zipper and are not really an issue as the light can be controlled in that room. I find occasionally rubbing beeswax on the zippers keeps them from sticking. My second I paid just a little more for, but it’s bigger, and it’s too new to tell yet but looks to be just a little better than my old one.

Hey Elle's[emoji481][emoji482][emoji109]

Wow all is looking good[emoji482][emoji109]
I got a Q or maybe a brain fart, short term memory loss [emoji482]LOL
But what grow method are you using? Dripp? And is that Jack 47 is that from sweet seeds?
I ran a jack 47 about 4 years ago it was excellent smoke but I had trouble with germinating the seeds out of 5 only two lived.[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

But what grow method are you using? Dripp? And is that Jack 47 is that from sweet seeds?
I ran a jack 47 about 4 years ago it was excellent smoke but I had trouble with germinating the seeds out of 5 only two lived.[emoji482]
Hey GtoG! It's a Wilma system, so drip hydro with a recirculating reservoir. Yes, it's Sweet's Jack47, and their Sweet Nurse too. I've run the Jack before; according to my testers it wasn't too promising to start but improved after about a month in the jars. Mine are all pretty fresh, having won some in AFN competitions this year. Sorry to hear you had a few issues with them. I'll be interested to find out what the crew think of it this time round.

Sugar Black Rose isn't really progressing. I think she gets until tomorrow to get her head properly up and if she doesn't I'll sideline or cull her. I need to be getting on with my photo/mother plant project, I don't have time to waste on slowcoaches.

SBR is a good strain. Sometimes these girls just move at their own pace.... just sayin :peek:

has been some fantastic journals of sbr,a real looker of a plant,be a shame not to see it again.but if it aint doin what its meant to....next.
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

I don't need to scrap it completely, but it'll be changed from its planned role to a minor one. I'll see later when I look - breakfast takes precedence!

Day 19 for Blackberry Gum, day 20 for Sweet Nurse and Jack47. I guess about day 10 for Spiritwalker and 12 for Dragons.
BBG:
IMG_3249.JPG

Jack47:
IMG_3250.JPG

Sweet Nurse:
IMG_3251.JPG

I've swapped those two over.

Spiritwalker with sad SBR:
IMG_3252.JPG

Stone Dragons (with tomato friend):
IMG_3253.JPG

Finally bagseed:
IMG_3255.JPG

Just up and almost ready for experimentation.

Nice tent ,, I got a real cheapo one and after 16 months it's falling apart :smoking:

Gummy looking :thumbsup:

Spirit walker and stone Dragon :clapper:I need to get some Dragon blood In the mix

All looking great :cheers:

No waaay Hairyman! You? Buying cheapo stuff?

Fook orf man! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji1360]