Indoor Elle's Experiments

I am thwarted... my mini greenhouse is too big to fit nicely into the big tent with the wilma. I don't think I'd have enough height in a 40 x 40 to grow anything useful - they're only 100cm tall. I don't have the room now to put the 60x60 back up and I didn't want to have to run two sets of extraction because of the noise levels. Hence trying to fit something into the big tent with wilma.

I'm asking for suggestions that don't involve throwing one of the kids out, getting rid of hubby, moving house, growing somewhere else... The big tent is 120 x 80 by 180 tall. That's the only space I have.

I am thwarted... my mini greenhouse is too big to fit nicely into the big tent with the wilma. I don't think I'd have enough height in a 40 x 40 to grow anything useful - they're only 100cm tall. I don't have the room now to put the 60x60 back up and I didn't want to have to run two sets of extraction because of the noise levels. Hence trying to fit something into the big tent with wilma.

I'm asking for suggestions that don't involve throwing one of the kids out, getting rid of hubby, moving house, growing somewhere else... The big tent is 120 x 80 by 180 tall. That's the only space I have.

Yeah @Mossy and @Slater have the right idea but since you want your cake and eat it too...…….. If your Wilma is the same size as mine (75cm x 75cm) you will have a 40cm x 80cm strip. You should be able to get a couple of pots in there.

Last edited:
Yeah @Mossy and @Slater have the right idea but since you want your cake and eat it too...…….. If your Wilma is the same size as mine (75cm x 75cm) you will have a 40cm x 80cm strip. You should be able to get a couple of pots in there.
No I have the smallest one, I think yours is the next size up. But my fan and filter are floor mounted now through lack of height so realistically I can only do about 50 x 50.

Yes I can get a couple of pots in... if I wanted to run AUTOS there. But since photos require fewer light hours to trigger flowering..... y'get me bruv?