Indoor Elle's Experiments

OK so I'm back growing for the last round of the year. Wilma by itself, no extra pots or additional pumps. The line-up is:
Blackberry Gum
IMG_3236.jpg

Sweet Nurse CBD
IMG_3237.JPG

Jack 47
IMG_3238.JPG

And last chance saloon for my two Sweet Special seeds, because if they don't sprout I have no more and you can't get them. So I'd have to start something else
IMG_3241.JPG

Feed schedule: Much as I like the simplicity of MegaCrop (and no pHing of the res), as this is the last grow of the year I've gone back to GH trio of Micro, Grow and Bloom, and @sanguine 's schedule. I'll add bloom boosters further down the line.

Day 2 for BBG, day 3 for SNCBD and J47.

OK so I'm back growing for the last round of the year. Wilma by itself, no extra pots or additional pumps. The line-up is:
Blackberry Gum
View attachment 951669

Sweet Nurse CBD
View attachment 951670

Jack 47
View attachment 951672

And last chance saloon for my two Sweet Special seeds, because if they don't sprout I have no more and you can't get them. So I'd have to start something else
View attachment 951674

Feed schedule: Much as I like the simplicity of MegaCrop (and no pHing of the res), as this is the last grow of the year I've gone back to GH trio of Micro, Grow and Bloom, and @sanguine 's schedule. I'll add bloom boosters further down the line.

Go Elle!

Try not to kill them, or do better than me with the gum..

I wish you well..

Vlad. [emoji1365]

Blackberry Gum
View attachment 951669

Sweet Nurse CBD
View attachment 951670

Jack 47
View attachment 951672

View attachment 951674

That grow is only going to take you thru November, what you going to do with the rest of your year? :smoking: