Indoor Elle's Experiments

Go Elle!

Try not to kill them, or do better than me with the gum..

I wish you well..
Cheers Vlad! As long as I get to finish the grow off I'll be happy enough :thumbsup:

Well aint I been missing some interesting stuff :clapper: :thumbsup::toke:
Good to see you back @hairyman , thanks for the like bomb and rep!

That grow is only going to take you thru November, what you going to do with the rest of your year? :smoking:
Nah mine always run over, the last one was 100 days, 14 weeks is fairly normal. So it'll come down and be dry for Christmas! (I hope!!)

Welcome back Elle, change is good, especially when growing.
Hi Vorko! I've been back since January, but hairyman was off for a while.

Both Sweet Specials have split, with something poking out of one seed but although it's root shaped it's green rather than white. I've taken a chance and put them into root riots under a light, with a dilute solution of Plant Evolution dribbled through the sponges. They get 48 hours from this point or they're for the bin. It'll then be a case of do I run with just three, or try sprouting something else.

My wife told me I couldn’t bin the seeds I was running a germination test on before sending F5 beans back to the breeder. (Yay I saved a strain from extinction!) So I potted them up 2/poop pot & need to take them to friends because I have 23 seedlings more than I want LOL.

It's not looking good for the Sweet Specials...

I think as the others are nearly a week in front already it might not be wise to sprout anything else. I have plenty of seeds to choose from but nothing will be up before Sunday and that'll be day 8 for Jack and Nursey.

What do people think?

It's not looking good for the Sweet Specials...

I think as the others are nearly a week in front already it might not be wise to sprout anything else. I have plenty of seeds to choose from but nothing will be up before Sunday and that'll be day 8 for Jack and Nursey.

What do people think?

Get them seeds soaking :thumbsup:

Doesn't work quite so well on a shared res though!

great thinking... every time I've had different strains on the same rez tank it never works out. Always problem with one or the other. Save them for another day and give the other ladys plenty of room to spread out.