Indoor Elle's Experiments

Blackberry Gum you daft woman! Guess you could throw in some Mephiso pips if ya got room. Doesn't really matter which ones, I've never been disappointed with their gear. But my current favs are sour crack and triangle kush.
Yes, Blackberry Gum is one of those, but I need 3 others to fill the Wilma!

NEVER use moldy bud unless your going to wash the BHO in alcohol and draw it though a 5 micron, vacuum assisted filter, its the only way to get rid of the spores.
The spores are what will make you sick!

FFS Elle! You want the itisnephew contact details? He'd wash that up for half the yield of Bho.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

NEVER use moldy bud unless your going to wash the BHO in alcohol and draw it though a 5 micron, vacuum assisted filter, its the only way to get rid of the spores.
The spores are what will make you sick!
Hey pop, great to see you here! Thanks for the wise words! :bighug::pass:

Yes, Blackberry Gum is one of those, but I need 3 others to fill the Wilma!

Had 3 BBG pips and all survived so just needed 1 more. Easier said than done. Managed to kill a sour crack. Then I killed a white crack, then another white crack. Currently have a third white crack that seems to be doing ok but it's 16 days behind the other 3 so don't know how she will fare.

Total weights now in: 252g out of 210w of light or thereabouts. Total leccy use at max was 238w to include 2 fans and my extraction.
Candy Kush 2 litre 8g
Stone Dragon 22g
Vanilla Ice 2 litre 52g
White Widow (Wilma) 64g
White Widow (by herself) 106g

Just under 9oz, not too bad and would have been a little better if the 24K hadn't rotted...

Need to tidy up and on with the Gum...
Nice haul,:d5: I will take a 1/2 pound any day. My grow is starting to wind down in the next week or two and I too need to decide what I’m growing next. I’m tempted to reveg my current Super Skunk and see how she does in the scrog a second time. :smoking:

Math corrected from stoner moment. :biggrin:

Last edited:
Nice haul,:d5: I will take a 1/4 pound any day. My grow is starting to wind down in the next week or two and I too need to decide what I’m growing next. I’m tempted to reveg my current Super Skunk and see how she does in the scrog a second time. :smoking:
Thanks Hemi! BTW it's half a pound, or a quarter kilo for metric users :cheers:

I think a reveg is a great idea! But before you do you'd better make sure you like the smoke...

Oh, and I accidentally killed my plant with the grafts on it... but I shall have another go!

I think a reveg is a great idea! But before you do you'd better make sure you like the smoke...

Oh, and I accidentally killed my plant with the grafts on it... but I shall have another go!
:crying: One of my better stoner moments. Yes, you are of course correct and it is over a half pound.

I have tried vaporizing a couple flowers along the way and it’s pretty tasty. Definitely a nighttime smoke as it’s 80% indica. Plus if it’s not my cup of THC, I have a fellow grower I can trade strains with.

I also killed the mother I was going to experiment on with grafting but will get back to the idea eventually. I need to get my supply back up where I can afford to experiment.
:pass:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOO! [emoji33]