Indoor Elle's Experiments

Tent full of canna, how can you handle the temps with that heat?
There isn't anything can do really. Besides, the ambient temperature in the room is usually warmer, which the people aren't enjoying. The plants aren't doing too badly in the same temps but we're wilting!

Nice Elle :d5:
Thanks Dave, much appreciated!

Going to check on the progress of the CK today, with any luck it'll be dry, but we'll see.

So last week saw the demise of the Stone Dragon, which apparently is pretty good. VI met my secateurs this morning, and WW in her own DWC will be later. Here's VI and a shot of the main. Pleased? You betcha!
IMG_3231.JPG

IMG_3232.JPG

Go @Eclectic Elle ........have you test smoked the Stone Dragon yet....?

:dragon8:
Hi @Mossy - hubby has, and the rest of the family. They are impressed. My last Stone Dragon was a purple one and this one was green. I had heard the green one is more potent, but the purple one was called good by my testers. Three out of four are rec smokers, the other is rec/med (hubby). There are still a few branches left to be cut but I'm going to run out of drying room if I'm not careful LOL.

I have reg seeds of Stone Dragon now, I just need to find the space to make a start producing my own...

I find myself bored by about week three of a new grow and I'll start planning the next one. Crazy. I'm not able to put another grow on till mid september and the anticiption is killing me already:crying:

The densest buds I ever had were on some Sour Crinkles I grew which had to go without water for a week or so towards the end, the leaves dried up just like yours are starting to and I thought the quality was going to suffer. But they turned out amazing. And the dried leaves made it the easiest trim job ever [emoji3]
I find my self planning .... replanning..
A couple grows ahead... but it always changes by time I pop seeds..
[HASHTAG]#seedaddiction[/HASHTAG]

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk