Indoor Elle's Experiments

Very nice Elle. So how many more have to get chopped before you're ready to get a blackberry gum going?
Oh BTW thanks for the massive like bomb. Got a little behind on your reading eh? You must be working.

Thanks @TheMongol @HemiSync @Duckster !

I have three plants left to cut Ducks, then the tent needs a good sweeping as there were lots of dropped leaves due to the heat. I should be ready by the beginning of September as planned. No, no working, just doing a few other things which are not plant-related. :cheers:

Total weights now in: 252g out of 210w of light or thereabouts. Total leccy use at max was 238w to include 2 fans and my extraction.
Candy Kush 2 litre 8g
Stone Dragon 22g
Vanilla Ice 2 litre 52g
White Widow (Wilma) 64g
White Widow (by herself) 106g

Just under 9oz, not too bad and would have been a little better if the 24K hadn't rotted...

Need to tidy up and on with the Gum...

Dry weights:
VI = 52g
Stone Dragon = 17g
WW so far = 106g

24 Carat is bud rotted to hell, straight in the bin with it. Never mind!
FFS Elle! You want the itisnephew contact details? He'd wash that up for half the yield of Bho.

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Nice haul Elle! Should keep the family happy for a week or two. Fecken bud rot - don't ya just hate it!
Cheers Ducks! Yep, but understandable in this instance as the 2 litre bottle plants were packed into one 8 litre pot. Not a big deal (except still no Mephisto weed to try out on people). Air movement in the rest of the tent was good.

Now to choose my next seeds to grow.

Blackberry Gum you daft woman! Guess you could throw in some Mephiso pips if ya got room. Doesn't really matter which ones, I've never been disappointed with their gear. But my current favs are sour crack and triangle kush.