Indoor Elle's Experiments

No pictures, no proof! :smoking: Almost two weeks now and no pictures. :pighug: You know me, I’m very visual, I need a pic. :rofl:
Well damn LOL. I'll go get some after dinner. Looks like I forgot the cal/mag a couple of times, things have got a bit scruffy but the buds are hard.

Can't wait to see how the grafting works out - very very cool idea!
Thanks for the like bomb Sage my man! I'm already mentally planning the next mother, even though I haven't started flowering this one out yet LOL. I'm not known for my patience..

OK I take full responsibility for the neglect of some of my plants. It's not ideal, but here's the latest. First up, the slightly sad photo tent:
IMG_3221.JPG

Purple Orange CBD middle and right, yes she's bent over. Unknown Sweet Seeds the other two - the one at the back is pretty much finished/dead but there are a few bits on it. It's just lack of water in the 30+C we've been having.
Next up, Dinafem White Widow by herself in the home made DWC:
IMG_3222.JPG

Then, Dinafem White Widow in the shared res of the Wilma:
IMG_3223.JPG

She needs a bit of TLC.

Crowded corner next LOL:
IMG_3224.JPG

Stone Dragon back left, perfectly happy. Vanilla Ice front, with her head cut off. I'm pretty sure now she'll be finished before the end of next month for the 2 litre comp. Far right is Candy Kush and the shortest (back centre right) is Mephisto 24 Carat.

Finally, heavily cut back mother plant - yes it's a shit pic but it's still hot up there and the photographer is a bit crap - I should get hubby to take pics LOL.
IMG_3225.JPG

It's safe to say I'm going to get some bud from the autos over the next few weeks.

Well damn LOL. I'll go get some after dinner. Looks like I forgot the cal/mag a couple of times, things have got a bit scruffy but the buds are hard
OK I take full responsibility for the neglect of some of my plants. It's not ideal, but here's the latest. First up, the slightly sad photo tent:
View attachment 936239
Purple Orange CBD middle and right, yes she's bent over. Unknown Sweet Seeds the other two - the one at the back is pretty much finished/dead but there are a few bits on it. It's just lack of water in the 30+C we've been having.
View attachment 936240
View attachment 936241
She needs a bit of TLC.

Crowded corner next LOL:
View attachment 936242
Stone Dragon back left, perfectly happy. Vanilla Ice front, with her head cut off. I'm pretty sure now she'll be finished before the end of next month for the 2 litre comp. Far right is Candy Kush and the shortest (back centre right) is Mephisto 24 Carat.

Finally, heavily cut back mother plant - yes it's a shit pic but it's still hot up there and the photographer is a bit crap - I should get hubby to take pics LOL.
View attachment 936243

It's safe to say I'm going to get some bud from the autos over the next few weeks.
Now that’s what I’m talking about hard buds! :drool:

I hate fighting heat and know what a pain that can be. Some summers I just shut it down. This year not so bad but the worst is still ahead. Our biggest issue here in the summer is the moisture and bud rot. I have already found some on one of my autos that are out in the greenhouse.

Well damn LOL. I'll go get some after dinner. Looks like I forgot the cal/mag a couple of times, things have got a bit scruffy but the buds are hard.

Thanks for the like bomb Sage my man! I'm already mentally planning the next mother, even though I haven't started flowering this one out yet LOL. I'm not known for my patience..

I find myself bored by about week three of a new grow and I'll start planning the next one. Crazy. I'm not able to put another grow on till mid september and the anticiption is killing me already:crying:

The densest buds I ever had were on some Sour Crinkles I grew which had to go without water for a week or so towards the end, the leaves dried up just like yours are starting to and I thought the quality was going to suffer. But they turned out amazing. And the dried leaves made it the easiest trim job ever :biggrin:

I find myself bored by about week three of a new grow and I'll start planning the next one. Crazy. I'm not able to put another grow on till mid september and the anticiption is killing me already:crying:

The densest buds I ever had were on some Sour Crinkles I grew which had to go without water for a week or so towards the end, the leaves dried up just like yours are starting to and I thought the quality was going to suffer. But they turned out amazing. And the dried leaves made it the easiest trim job ever :biggrin:
That's useful info Sage! I pulled some of the deaders off yesterday for something to do. I expect the new grow to be in about a month but apart from a Blackberry Gum which is for a grow-off I don't know what I'm running. I'll have to remind myself it'll be finishing just before Christmas so something a bit special may be on the cards.

Thanks for the like bomb too! :pass:

That's useful info Sage! I pulled some of the deaders off yesterday for something to do. I expect the new grow to be in about a month but apart from a Blackberry Gum which is for a grow-off I don't know what I'm running. I'll have to remind myself it'll be finishing just before Christmas so something a bit special may be on the cards.

Thanks for the like bomb too! :pass:
Oh crap I forgot about the final grow off. Now I have to start looking at what I'll pop for COB final battle. Guess I have a few weeks to scrub the tent and restart it all.

View attachment 936239
View attachment 936240
View attachment 936241
She needs a bit of TLC.

Crowded corner next LOL:
View attachment 936242

View attachment 936243

I would rather the high heat than the bud rot I just got. That stone brogan is looking mighty chunk there Elle.