Indoor Elle's Experiments

That's great @Slater , thanks so much for the detailed pics and the smart diagram! Downward sucking pump is the only bit I don't understand LMAO.

I'm guessing it would work nicely with MegaCrop.

What height is that tent, is that the 1.45m one?

That's great @Slater , thanks so much for the detailed pics and the smart diagram! Downward sucking pump is the only bit I don't understand LMAO.

I'm guessing it would work nicely with MegaCrop.

What height is that tent, is that the 1.45m one?

No worry's Elle, really is the easiest hydro system once you have got the hang of it. So easy for veg that I forget to check the girls some nights, just looking in the tank to check it doesn't need a top up... I'm yet to do a flower run with flood and drain.
1m in hight, that's why I have to place it on a hop up... giggle, just read what I had wrote on the pump... just get one of the little tiny square one's that draw the water up from the bottom of the pump. Mean's you can run the tank to its lowest point, a little bit more economical.

No worry's Elle, really is the easiest hydro system once you have got the hang of it. So easy for veg that I forget to check the girls some nights, just looking in the tank to check it doesn't need a top up... I'm yet to do a flower run with flood and drain.
1m in hight, that's why I have to place it on a hop up... giggle, just read what I had wrote on the pump... just get one of the little tiny square one's that draw the water up from the bottom of the pump. Mean's you can run the tank to its lowest point, a little bit more economical.
All perfectly clear now! Cheers man :pass::slap:

Ok, I've got the broad strokes... Trippy!

Love your work! Dangerous though.. I tend to do strange things in my garden.. if I end up with to much time on my hands I might do more strange things ..

Ok, I've got the broad strokes... Trippy!

Love your work! Dangerous though.. I tend to do strange things in my garden.. if I end up with to much time on my hands I might do more strange things ..
Thanks for the likes and kind words! I'm sure if I had more space I'd be doing other stuff as well, but until I have room for another tent I'm limited. I need to learn to have a bit more patience I guess.

IMG_20180724_062227.jpg

If you look closely you can make out the hoard of bottles I have for... Experiments lol

I need to clean my grow room up a little!