Indoor Elle's Experiments

A few pics of jungle chaos...
IMG_3217.JPG

MegaCrop Widow at the back, GH Widow at the front

IMG_3215.JPG

My 2 litre pop bottle comp entry - Zambeza VI

IMG_3220.JPG

Stone Dragon's got a few twisty leaves but overall she looks pretty good.

Thanks @Taipan !

@HemiSync I meant to ask you over on the 2 litre thread about your autovalve, is it just placed in the tray, or is it anchored in any way? I sort of thought that if it was just placed there it would float once the tray started to fill.
The ones that come with their Auto2GO kit has a cover the holds the valve down and has a level indicator in the top of it. I have had no problems using these with trays that are flat inside and those that have grooves in the bottom. Here is what they look like in the tray. It has the light blue cover on it.
0826FBE6-DABE-4CAB-AA26-D8034FC683B0.jpeg

The ones that come with their Auto2GO kit has a cover the holds the valve down and has a level indicator in the top of it. I have had no problems using these with trays that are flat inside and those that have grooves in the bottom. Here is what they look like in the tray. It has the light blue cover on it.
View attachment 932185
Thanks for that Hemi! Mine looks a bit different to yours, but it's an Easy2Grow. I don't know that it has a cover on it, I'll check tomorrow (lights are out and it's late here).

Looking great in there @Eclectic Elle all those buds! That SD is knows for having funky leaves I'm actually surprised it's so "normal" looking lol

I just caught up on the thread, I laughed so hard! Lol keep up the great work Elle, looking forward to harvest of that grafted plant.

You can purchase just the covers if need be, then you can use your existing autovalve.
View attachment 932212
https://autopot-usa.com/product/aquavalve-cover-mk2/
I've checked this morning - no cover. So I've ordered one. Thanks for the helpful info, and more thanks for the massive like bomb!

Looking great in there @Eclectic Elle all those buds! That SD is knows for having funky leaves I'm actually surprised it's so "normal" looking lol

I just caught up on the thread, I laughed so hard! Lol keep up the great work Elle, looking forward to harvest of that grafted plant.
Thanks for the kind words Free Flow, and the like bomb! I don't think my last SD had any problems, so this was a bit of a surprise. But now I know I can keep an eye out, as I have more seeds to try.

Yes we don't take things too seriously here, so I'm glad you had a laugh. I'll update here with the grafted once she's away doing her thing.

Have a great weekend everyone! :bighug: